“Well cooked dishes in a friendly atmosphere.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Mill Valley, California
“Well cooked dishes in a friendly atmosphere.”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I enjoy having lunch or dinner here when I crave cooked Japanese foods. Their Honey Shrimp appetizer and tempura selections are delicious. This is not our favorite spot for sushi only because they could be more creative with their combinations.

• Visited November 2012

Novato, California
“I go there 2 or 3 times a month.”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I use to have shrimp tempura but I started getting adventurous and now I'm eating sushi. And loving it.

I go with the wife and friends we all love it.

• Visited December 2012
“Best of Marin so far”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

A friend of mine and I are going to every sushi place in Marin with a critical palette. She likes nigiri and I like sushi. We've been to 6 places (so far) from Mill Valley to Novato. We've been back to Taki twice. The miso soup is the most flavorful, the atmosphere is pleasant, the staff friendly and the nigiri and sushi are the freshest.

• Visited November 2012
“Delicious and Fresh”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This has been my Mother's favorite go to sushi place in Marin. The owner is hilarious and remembers my family every time we go in. The food and service has always been exceptional and I have yet to have a bad experience in almost 12 years of patronage.

Visited October 2012
San Francisco, California
“I love this place”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

I love this restaurant. We eat there often and are also greeted warmly and seated promptly. The sushi is soooo good and fresh. The uni is particularly good. I like the hand rolls, as well. The beer and wine/sake are reasonably priced.
We've eaten at several Japanese places in Marin and always come back here. I highly recommend it!

• Visited February 2012