“Best burger in Novato!”

Cuisines: American
Santa Rosa, California
“Best burger in Novato!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I really, really enjoy the Bay Burger at Smashburger. Very, very tasty - and not too big, and not too expensive. You can really taste the quality ingredients, and the Smashfries and sweet potato fries are amazing. The restaurant is clean and the restaurant staff is exceptional - very friendly and helpful. A win for Novato - and I'd take a Smashburger over an In-and-Out burger or most other burgers any day! Our go to place for a good burger. 'nough said.

• Visited November 2013

Oceanside, California
“Good service & food”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I have been to a Smashburger in Socal and the food is consistant. I think the burger was better than one of the best rated in Marin. The service was great. I had my dog and they brought out a bowl of water for him before my food was even ready. Great Shakes.

• Visited July 2013
SF
“Solid good hamburgers next to a McDonalds which makes it even better”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Well you can go have a tasteless plastic hamburger at McDonalds or go have a damn good real angus beef burger made on site at SmashBurger. The difference in taste from the mega chain to SmashBurger is so obvious. The fries are really good as well. However it is pricy for a burger. I am ok with that considering the options next door..

• Visited June 2013
Petaluma, California
“Pricey for fast food but really good”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This place recently opened up and I have been eager to try it. The atmosphere is very nice for a fast food place they have a ton of staff and everything arrived quickly. The counter staff and server were all very nice.

It was off that the place was new and already about 6 of the stools were broken and had signs don't sit here. But I won't hold that against them it just seemed odd.

I had a bacon cheeseburger, fries and a soda and it ended up around $11.00 which seemed a little high for fast food place but everything was delicious and I will be back

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank K_Chan40
Etwall, England, United Kingdom
“That's one tasty burger”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

This was the first time I've tried smashburger and ill certainly be back . The food was delicious & and in my opinion was just as good as my all time favourite In n Out. This branch has just opened and should do well.

• Visited May 2013