“This Is The BEST restaurant in Novato” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Boca Steak & Seafood

Boca Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Boca Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 134 Restaurants in Novato
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Francisco, California
“This Is The BEST restaurant in Novato”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Delicious, scrumptious, mouth watering food! LOVE LOVE LOVE it here. Adore the ambiance and come here often when in town...can't wait to go back!!

Visited January 2013

Incline Village, Nevada
“Disappointing!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

My family had dinner at Boca's on Christmas Eve. This was my 2nd time eating dinner at Boca's, I wasn't very impressed the 1st time 2 years ago and I wasn't impressed this time either. We all ordered the prime rib, mine was supposed to be medium, it arrived rare and it wasn't even hot. I tasted a little piece of the meat and the veggies, they were all cold and my husband's plate was the same. My son seemed happy with his, although it wasn't very hot either. My husband & I sent our plates back for a hot meal, and my meat to be cooked more. My piece of prime rib was half fat & grizzle, I didn't realise it until I had eaten most of the meat and couldn't finish because it was inedible! We were in the downstairs room, the "wine room" and it's pretty dark down there, a cozy atmosphere and more romantic than the upstairs dining area. This was our anniversary and I was looking forward to a nice prime rib dinner, I was very disappointed.
The service was great, Krista our waitress was terrific, and she took my prime rib dinner off the bill. She got a nice tip! I wouldn't recommend this restaurant to any of my friends, I think it's overpriced for what you get, and I hate paying for cold food in a restaurant! My 2nd and last time at Boca's. There are many other restaurants in my area that serve much better meat for better value. Boca's is supposed to be known for their Argentinean way of cooking, it certainly hasn't impressed me or my husband.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
London, United Kingdom
“A VERY GOOD STEAKHOUSE”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

I have eaten at Boca several times in recent years and the food has never disappointed.

It is a large restaurant with three indoor eating rooms and and outdoor eating space. The size means that it can be noisy at peak times. The service can also be stretched when busy but this happens in many restaurants.

The menu is almost entirely steak,steak and more steak - great for carnivores. But there does not seem to be any seasonality. The only change I have seen in the menu is the dropping of the choice between corn fed and grass fed beef. However if you want a steak you will not be disappointed. There is an early evening special menu which is good value.

On Tuesdays drinks and wine are half price so it may be worth a mid week visit.

• Visited June 2012