“Great service”

Rixos Transportation
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Novato
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Started operations in 2009, Rixos Transportation operates a variety of charter, corporate, commuter and limousine transportation services in the greater Bay Area. Rixos is dedicated towards a greener and more environmentally friendly fleet. Our operation involves dispatching using real-time software and live dispatching. Rixos requires rigorous performance standards of it's employees in order to provide the safest and most reliable transportation needs of it's clients. We look forward to working with you in your transportation needs.
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We was in Napa , all the way from Ky and wanted to have a great day touring Napa, we used Rixos and was very happy, our driver Jim called about an hour before arriving to let us know he was on the way, he was very friendly and even though the limo was not new, it was clean and safe, if we are in Napa again, we will consider no other Limo service.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I went on this tour as bday treat for myself, the others in the limo van were from Boston and Anchorage. We started off with momosas and had a boxed lunch later on our trip. Our tour guide Barbara was seriously amazing, she had been doing tours for over 20years and was a fountain of knowledge. I was expecting us to do Napa but we instead did Sonoma, and I am glad we did, it was more then I expected. We did 5 wineries, everything from champagne to olive oil also. If you can get Barbara, I encourage you to ask for her because I have never had a tour guide so passionate and happy to be showing us tourists around. Not sure when I will get back down to San Francisco, but when I do I will be taking my friends on this tour!

Reviewed October 3, 2011

I took a trip to Napa with 3 girlfriends and chose Rixos Limousines. Our driver had NO IDEA where he was going. We spent most of the 6 hours driving around aimlessly. At the end we asked the driver to split the bill amongst us. There was no way for him to process the credit cards, so he wrote down everyone's information (including security codes) This made us feel very uneasy, as that information could have easily gotten into the wrong hands. After coming back, we were dealing with emails, as they forgot to get our billing addresses. I just found the whole experience unprofessional. Definitely would not recommend them.

3  Thank RBD1975
Reviewed December 15, 2010

Some friends and I decided to go wine tasting, but of course none of us wanted to DD so we rented a 10 person limo and let them drive for us! It was great, we relaxed in the back, ate some snacks provided for us, and at the end of a long day of wine tasting Rixos made sure we got home safely! The driver was super professional and knew a lot about the Napa area, he was even able to recommend some wineries that we're REALLY good, but that is for a different review! :) Overall I rate their service 10 out of 10! Can't wait to use them again!

1  Thank MCanlas
Reviewed December 14, 2010

Our driver took us to the wrong winery and in the wrong direction. He couldn't make even one recommendation. He hadn't even driven to Napa before.
I'd go with a co. that trains their drivers: not this one.

4  Thank Winetasterplus