“Great pre-football eats!”

Add it.
Frantone's Pizza & Spaghetti
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Frantone's is a sponsor of our favorite high school football team, so we started going there a few years back. I enjoy their pizza the most....pasta is just ok (at least what little I've tried.) Great casual atmosphere - sports on TVs. But my favorite part is the free dough puffs that they give you after your meal....Save room (and calories!)

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Like their Wednesday specials and their senior specials. More food than one can normally eat at one sitting. Really like their Lasagna and Ravioli. Their bread is really good!!

Reviewed October 31, 2011

After eating at several Italian restaurants over the years, my wife and I have found ourselves always going back to Frantones. They have a great family atmosphere and give great service. The employees are very friendly and the owners are very accomodating to any events you might want to have there and make you feel a part of the place.

Reviewed March 1, 2010

WILL NEVER, NEVER, NEVER EVER GO BACK!!!
Caesar chicken salad...chicken was tough, salty and the bits and pieces that I got equal to a hand full of peanuts...I'm not exaggerating...It looked like a plate with lettuce and croutons...I couldn't tell the chicken from the croutons...very sad looking salad...
too pricey...quality of food is not that great...McDonald's has a better Caesar salad for less.
forget about the pizza and shrimp and I do mean shrimp (in size) salad, bring a magnifying glass.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 28, 2008

Great local pizza joint. Good for other italian food like spagetthi

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook