Lowest prices for your stay
$140
Free cancellation until 12/07/22
$140
Free cancellation until 12/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Algotels
$131
Hotels.com$140
Vio.com$140
Lol.travel$160
All reviews double tree front desk orange county los angeles very nice hotel freeway lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2019

I loved my stay here. It was super easy to use the electronic key and self check in and out of the hotel. The complimentary breakfast was also great. My son and I enjoyed ourselves and would stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2019

Hotel location worked for us as it is halfway between LA and Anaheim. Seemed like it was a nice property but is declining and ready for a renovation. Not much to choose from on the restaurant scene in Norwalk but we spent most of our time exploring LA neighborhoods. Room was quiet and beds were comfy. Basically fine, just a little ragged on the edges

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank BUBear80
Reviewed July 6, 2019

My family of 3 stayed here for 3 nights while visiting Disney Land/LA. It was very clean. We had a Junior Suite and it fit the 3 of us perfectly. I will start looking at more DoubleTrees to stay when I travel. The breakfast was great! There is someone making fresh omelets.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2019

I brought in a group of 50+ and had a wonderful time! From the minute I agreed to the group contract all the way to check out...staff has been great! Very accommodating when I needed a practice space for my group. We will be back!!!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 1, 2019

As a construction design professional the only beef I have with this property is their lack of upgrading of what appeared (and sounded) of the HVAC system. Extremely NOISY and would not shut off manually. This has become a trend of Doubletree ...don't repair anything because it costs money. Next time I'll drive further to another hotel

Room tip: if you're a light sleeper like me don't consider this Doubletree
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Phil S
Calvin-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

We are sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay. We apologize for the issues in your room and will work with our maintenance team to ensure this does not happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.