Lowest prices for your stay
$140
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Priceline$140
Algotels$180
All reviews double tree front desk orange county restaurant staff los angeles very nice hotel freeway lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed January 26, 2019

Each year I try to make a trip home in January to place flowers for my late husband on his birthday. The Doubletree in Norwalk is a good, centrally located place for my home away from home while visiting family and friends.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 22, 2019

I was running g late to my meeting so I asked for a to go box. I paid for my meal and was standing behind another couple who were getting coffee. The host came up next to the couple and told them they hadn’t paid for their coffee and then told me the same thing. I asked him if he wanted to see a copy of my check. He made us feel so uncomfortable and humiliated, as if we were stealing.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2019

The cleaning was poorly executed. Dusty night table seem to never haven been dusted. In a four person room they would only leave two bath towels, no extra toilet paper or tissue was left in the bathroom.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 20, 2019

The rooms are very spacious and the bed sleeps well. Friendly staff who are very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast is good....was included in our total price. If purchased separately can be $$$. The evening reception was also a nice touch.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 18, 2019

While to staff is nice, the hotel was old and run down. Everything felt dusty and dirty. The location also doesn't have a lot of food or entertainment options close by. Was really disappointed with the overall experience.

• Trip type: Traveled on business