“a great trip in double tree”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Norwalk
Reviewed May 13, 2014

a great trip in double tree norwalk,CA .it is conviet ,comfort hotel there.we enjoy the cookies ,pool,breakfast then.supermarket ,restruant on the walk.a great trip in double tree norwalk,CA .it is conviet ,comfort hotel there.we enjoy the cookies ,pool,breakfast then.supermarket ,restruant on the walk.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Nice place, woke to water coming from bathroom light fixture, staff did not care too much about it. close to I5.Next to Outback if that is your thing. Great wall nice and straight cool paint job. Wish I was there now, boy oh boy do I. I want a cookie bad! Do you want a cookie? Just ask, they are nice cookies. YUM!

Reviewed May 8, 2014

There’s really nothing bad to say about this hotel. Everything is very nice and the staff is incredibly friendly. Rooms are a cut above and the hotel is very well kept. There’s an Outback right next to the parking lot so an easy walk. There is also a restaurant and bar in the hotel. Of course you pay for all this so it can be a bit pricey if you don’t seek out a better price. Breakfast buffet is available and very good, 14.00.

Room Tip: This hotel has a freeway side and a non-freeway side. If you are looking for more quite, sleep on th...
Reviewed May 7, 2014

The Doubletree Hotel in Norwalk, California was an excellent value. Located next to an outdoor mall and the LA County Recorder's office, it provided an outstanding venue for this part of the Los Angeles basin. I would highly recommend this hotel to both families and business travelers.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
CareTeamManager, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with us. We are just thrilled that you and your family were able to enjoy everything that makes our Hotel so special. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Changed rooms to the best they could offer but all rooms were very dirty and the smell gave me an instant headache. I stayed in a room next to the inerstate - very loud! The breakfast was good however.

1  Thank Jaaron J

Jaaron,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. It is clear by your feedback that you were not satisfied and for this we are truly sorry. We do not receive feedback such as yours very often however I assure you that we do take all feedback seriously and are actively taking steps to use this feedback to further train our team members and help improve our Hotel offerings. We sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to see you again in order to show you what we are really made of.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Awesome staff and clean room. They were so accommodating and welcoming atmosphere. Deliciously fresh baked cookies available everyday/night. So would recommend to friends and family. Location was ideal with theaters and so many different restaurants in the area. Free parking too.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We are thrilled that you enjoyed yourselves. Looking forward to seeing you back again sometime soon. Thank you for your valued business!

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by the Double Tree hotel in Norwalk. I had business in Whittier, CA and the Radisson was booked up. The Double Tree popped up during a search in the area and it was only a few minutes away.

Upon my arrival, the desk clerk handed me a warm chocolate chip cookie, which is a Double Tree Hotels regular service. A very nice touch.

My room was comfortable and the noise level was low, even though the hotel is next to the I-5 freeway. The bed was comfy and everything was clean.

The hotel has a nice restaurant, bar and lobby area. During one evening, I was trying to watch a sporting event (baseball playoffs) in my room, but I could not find it. I walked down to the bar and the bartender put the baseball game on the TV for me. Very nice staff throughout the hotel.

All in all, I had a great experience at this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Norwalk
Best Western Norwalk Inn
Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles-Downey
Sheraton Cerritos Hotel at Towne Center
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Norwalk
La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park
Days Inn Downey
Days Inn Downey
#2 of 8 in Downey

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk? Share your experiences!