All reviews double tree outback steakhouse front desk warm cookies orange county breakfast buffet free parking nice hotel la area restaurant staff would stay here again los angeles easy access up to date business trip fitness center freeway
Reviewed March 27, 2014

The front desk staff were comforting and helpful. Bartenders were funny and attentive. The breakfast buffet was the most impressive of any that I've experienced. The level of customer service in the restaurant was two levels above what I expected.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
CareTeamManager, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy that you found in us what you were missing in your other travels. We are here for you and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for your valued business.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Pleasant place to stay while in this area. Compared to other properties near Buena Park/Anaheim - this was refreshing. Definitely enjoyed the Breakfast. Fresh omelets made to order - with good ingredients. French Toast was moist - how about that! Staff were friendly and efficient. (When close to Buena Park/Anaheim - staff at hotels are seldom this nice. It was refreshing!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I stayed here for a business trip a few days ago and was highly impressed with the quality of the service, especially in the bar & grill area. The staff was very attentive and prompt, and they all seemed like they genuinely cared about making my stay an enjoyable one. Normally, I hate traveling; but if every hotel staff treated me as well as this one, I'm sure I would enjoy traveling much more.

...and the fresh baked cookies provided by the front desk are a great touch as well

• Trip type: Traveled on business

It is true...our Team really does genuinely care for our guests. We are so happy that you were able to experience this first hand. Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I booked this hotel due to great online reviews and my familiarity with the Hilton/Double Tree brand. I was disappointed in the room. The hotel rooms are dated. The lobby is adequate as well as the bar area. The ONLY thing that made this experience bearable is that the staff was extremely nice and professional. Our saving grace is that this was our first time in the city so when we left the room, we didn't come back until we were dead tired. This is not a hotel that I would like to spend time in. There is nothing 3.5-4 star about the hotel. Nothing was "wrong" per-se, it just wasn't what I expected.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Everyone working here was awesome. Kim, Daniel, Hoang, Edward and Joseph were all excellent bartenders. Everyone at the front desk was great and the service staff as well as the food in the restaurant were top notch.

Date of stay: March 2014

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your feedback about our great Team. We will be sure to personally acknowledge these "Service Super Stars" for helping to make you feel so comfortable while staying with us. Looking forward to seeing you next time!