All reviews outback steakhouse double tree front desk warm cookies orange county breakfast buffet free parking la area nice hotel restaurant staff would stay here again los angeles easy access up to date fitness center freeway lobby
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Pleasant place to stay while in this area. Compared to other properties near Buena Park/Anaheim - this was refreshing. Definitely enjoyed the Breakfast. Fresh omelets made to order - with good ingredients. French Toast was moist - how about that! Staff were friendly and efficient. (When close to Buena Park/Anaheim - staff at hotels are seldom this nice. It was refreshing!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I stayed here for a business trip a few days ago and was highly impressed with the quality of the service, especially in the bar & grill area. The staff was very attentive and prompt, and they all seemed like they genuinely cared about making my stay an enjoyable one. Normally, I hate traveling; but if every hotel staff treated me as well as this one, I'm sure I would enjoy traveling much more.

...and the fresh baked cookies provided by the front desk are a great touch as well

• Trip type: Traveled on business
CareTeamManager, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

It is true...our Team really does genuinely care for our guests. We are so happy that you were able to experience this first hand. Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I booked this hotel due to great online reviews and my familiarity with the Hilton/Double Tree brand. I was disappointed in the room. The hotel rooms are dated. The lobby is adequate as well as the bar area. The ONLY thing that made this experience bearable is that the staff was extremely nice and professional. Our saving grace is that this was our first time in the city so when we left the room, we didn't come back until we were dead tired. This is not a hotel that I would like to spend time in. There is nothing 3.5-4 star about the hotel. Nothing was "wrong" per-se, it just wasn't what I expected.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Everyone working here was awesome. Kim, Daniel, Hoang, Edward and Joseph were all excellent bartenders. Everyone at the front desk was great and the service staff as well as the food in the restaurant were top notch.

Date of stay: March 2014

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your feedback about our great Team. We will be sure to personally acknowledge these "Service Super Stars" for helping to make you feel so comfortable while staying with us. Looking forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

We liked the easy access from the 5, and despite how close it was, the highway noise did not filter into the room. We also appreciated the chance to use reward points as partial payment. Lots of parking available and accessible; staff was helpful. Internet access took some doing, but with tech help from the front desk, we were able to get access. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone in the Norwalk-Cerritos area.