$119
Hotels.com
Luxury Inn(Norwalk)
Free cancellation until 07/26
$85
Budget Inn Santa Fe Springs(Santa Fe Springs)
$102
$97
Free cancellation until 07/27
$85
$98
QualityInn
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdouble treeoutback steakhousefront deskwarm cookiesorange countybreakfast buffetfree parkingnice hotelrestaurant staffla areahotel staylos angeleseasy accessbusiness tripfitness centerfreewaylobby
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I stayed here for a business trip a few days ago and was highly impressed with the quality of the service, especially in the bar & grill area. The staff was very attentive and prompt, and they all seemed like they genuinely cared about making my stay an enjoyable one. Normally, I hate traveling; but if every hotel staff treated me as well as this one, I'm sure I would enjoy traveling much more.

...and the fresh baked cookies provided by the front desk are a great touch as well

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
CareTeamManager, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

It is true...our Team really does genuinely care for our guests. We are so happy that you were able to experience this first hand. Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I booked this hotel due to great online reviews and my familiarity with the Hilton/Double Tree brand. I was disappointed in the room. The hotel rooms are dated. The lobby is adequate as well as the bar area. The ONLY thing that made this experience bearable is that the staff was extremely nice and professional. Our saving grace is that this was our first time in the city so when we left the room, we didn't come back until we were dead tired. This is not a hotel that I would like to spend time in. There is nothing 3.5-4 star about the hotel. Nothing was "wrong" per-se, it just wasn't what I expected.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Everyone working here was awesome. Kim, Daniel, Hoang, Edward and Joseph were all excellent bartenders. Everyone at the front desk was great and the service staff as well as the food in the restaurant were top notch.

• Stayed: March 2014

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your feedback about our great Team. We will be sure to personally acknowledge these "Service Super Stars" for helping to make you feel so comfortable while staying with us. Looking forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

We liked the easy access from the 5, and despite how close it was, the highway noise did not filter into the room. We also appreciated the chance to use reward points as partial payment. Lots of parking available and accessible; staff was helpful. Internet access took some doing, but with tech help from the front desk, we were able to get access. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone in the Norwalk-Cerritos area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for business and really enjoyed my stay. The room was extremely nice, although the beds were a tad on the smaller side. The staff were also very wonderful and made the stay that much better. The only minor complaints that I could share are that the elevators are located far away from the entrance so it was a hike and the water from the faucet did not taste the best.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business