DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Norwalk
Chicago, Illinois
“Alex N”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

I stayed here for a business trip a few days ago and was highly impressed with the quality of the service, especially in the bar & grill area. The staff was very attentive and prompt, and they all seemed like they genuinely cared about making my stay an enjoyable one. Normally, I hate traveling; but if every hotel staff treated me as well as this one, I'm sure I would enjoy traveling much more.

...and the fresh baked cookies provided by the front desk are a great touch as well

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CareTeamManager, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
It is true...our Team really does genuinely care for our guests. We are so happy that you were able to experience this first hand. Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Fort Worth, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

I booked this hotel due to great online reviews and my familiarity with the Hilton/Double Tree brand. I was disappointed in the room. The hotel rooms are dated. The lobby is adequate as well as the bar area. The ONLY thing that made this experience bearable is that the staff was extremely nice and professional. Our saving grace is that this was our first time in the city so when we left the room, we didn't come back until we were dead tired. This is not a hotel that I would like to spend time in. There is nothing 3.5-4 star about the hotel. Nothing was "wrong" per-se, it just wasn't what I expected.

Powell, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

Everyone working here was awesome. Kim, Daniel, Hoang, Edward and Joseph were all excellent bartenders. Everyone at the front desk was great and the service staff as well as the food in the restaurant were top notch.

• Stayed March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your feedback about our great Team. We will be sure to personally acknowledge these "Service Super Stars" for helping to make you feel so comfortable while staying with us. Looking forward to seeing you next time!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

We liked the easy access from the 5, and despite how close it was, the highway noise did not filter into the room. We also appreciated the chance to use reward points as partial payment. Lots of parking available and accessible; staff was helpful. Internet access took some doing, but with tech help from the front desk, we were able to get access. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone in the Norwalk-Cerritos area.

Appleton, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for business and really enjoyed my stay. The room was extremely nice, although the beds were a tad on the smaller side. The staff were also very wonderful and made the stay that much better. The only minor complaints that I could share are that the elevators are located far away from the entrance so it was a hike and the water from the faucet did not taste the best.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Lancaster, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

I was very satisfied with this hotel, clean with a great staff that bends over backwards to make your stay a great experience. All of my request were granted and some with a surprise element... a refridge was provided when I thought I would not be able to attain one.

2 Thank Ricardo R
Hammad I, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Dear Ricardo R,

It's a great pleasure to read your review! Our staff pay special attention on guest requests and try to accommodate as much possible. We are glad that your requests was granted before you arrive. Looking forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Hammad I
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

This is my first ever review of anything, but I felt compelled to review this hotel. The location is between LAX and Disneyland, so it worked well for us travelling with out 5 year old daughter. When we arrived at the hotel the fresh cookies made my daughter love it already and the staff, especially Kristina, was superb. She was helpful, informative and more importantly HUMAN. I am not a fan of robots or "fake" politeness from a front desk person. She was a genuinely good person, and due to her information, we changed plans for what to do before Disneyland and we had a blast.

The room was awesome, clean and nice. The daily cleaning service was great as well. The location was right by Outback Steakhouse as well as a movie theater and next door to the I-5 freeway. Bottom line, this is a great hotel, for a great price, but the service and experience from the entire staff is even better.

Room Tip: If you have a choice, choose room 612. There is a great city view of LA and you can see the firework...