All reviews outback steakhouse double tree front desk warm cookies orange county breakfast buffet free parking la area nice hotel restaurant staff would stay here again los angeles easy access up to date business trip fitness center freeway
Reviewed March 11, 2014

This is my first ever review of anything, but I felt compelled to review this hotel. The location is between LAX and Disneyland, so it worked well for us travelling with out 5 year old daughter. When we arrived at the hotel the fresh cookies made my daughter love it already and the staff, especially Kristina, was superb. She was helpful, informative and more importantly HUMAN. I am not a fan of robots or "fake" politeness from a front desk person. She was a genuinely good person, and due to her information, we changed plans for what to do before Disneyland and we had a blast.

The room was awesome, clean and nice. The daily cleaning service was great as well. The location was right by Outback Steakhouse as well as a movie theater and next door to the I-5 freeway. Bottom line, this is a great hotel, for a great price, but the service and experience from the entire staff is even better.

Room tip: If you have a choice, choose room 612. There is a great city view of LA and you can see the fireworks from Disneyland at night.
3  Thank LeroyDouglasIII
Hammad I, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Leroy D,

Thank you for reaching out to us via TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We have shared your wonderful comments with Kristina and rest of our staff. Our entire team is looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We stayed in February 2014 for 9 nights. The staff at this hotel was amazing, always remembering our names and willing to help out wherever possible. Breakfast was wonderful, with the chefs remembering our preferences and making sure they had both avocados and chorizo on hand! Truly great customer service!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Hammad I, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear AmypeteBoston,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves on providing great service in every area of the hotel and that's what you experienced. I will pass your positive feedback to our chef and his team. Our entire team is looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Simply outstanding in every aspect. I would stay here again and would recommend it to anyone else staying in this area! The staff was super friendly and really believes in customer service...most places I go do not know what customer service is. This Doubletree staff takes pride in making you welcome.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Hammad I, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear Max D,

Thank you for reaching out to us via TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We will be sharing your comments with our staff. Our entire team is looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Stayed there while on business, hotel was clean, friendly staff and food was close by. only negative thing I can say was that my room was close the freeway so I could here cars from time to time. Exercise facility was small but had the equipment you needed to get a decent workout

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Richard D,

It's a great pleasure to read your review! We truly do have a great and friendly staff. Looking forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

My family and I arrived early so our room was not ready but being a Hilton honors gold member i got upgraded to a 1bedroom suite so i didn't mind waiting for the room which had mountain view.I was given free breakfast for everyday of my stay and free drink coupons which was also great.All the staff here are friendly and helpful.Once i was given our cookies we went to our room and we were very pleased.

This hotel is great if your using it as a base to go to Disneyland or other tourist places.Its a 40 minute drive to Los Angeles and a 15 minute drive to Anaheim.We were glad we choose this hotel as its walking distance to a movie theater and Outback steakhouse and close to to I5 highway.If I ever have to stay in Norwalk I will stay here and cant beat free parking also.

Dear Gracious_Grace,

Thank you for sharing your experience via Tripadvisor. We truly do have a great location convenient for business and fun. We are thrilled that you agree and that you enjoyed your stay. Our entire team is looking forward to welcome you back.