“Great Experience at the DoubleTree”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Norwalk
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We stayed in February 2014 for 9 nights. The staff at this hotel was amazing, always remembering our names and willing to help out wherever possible. Breakfast was wonderful, with the chefs remembering our preferences and making sure they had both avocados and chorizo on hand! Truly great customer service!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Hammad I, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear AmypeteBoston,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves on providing great service in every area of the hotel and that's what you experienced. I will pass your positive feedback to our chef and his team. Our entire team is looking forward to welcome you back.

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Simply outstanding in every aspect. I would stay here again and would recommend it to anyone else staying in this area! The staff was super friendly and really believes in customer service...most places I go do not know what customer service is. This Doubletree staff takes pride in making you welcome.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Hammad I, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear Max D,

Thank you for reaching out to us via TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We will be sharing your comments with our staff. Our entire team is looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Stayed there while on business, hotel was clean, friendly staff and food was close by. only negative thing I can say was that my room was close the freeway so I could here cars from time to time. Exercise facility was small but had the equipment you needed to get a decent workout

Dear Richard D,

It's a great pleasure to read your review! We truly do have a great and friendly staff. Looking forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

My family and I arrived early so our room was not ready but being a Hilton honors gold member i got upgraded to a 1bedroom suite so i didn't mind waiting for the room which had mountain view.I was given free breakfast for everyday of my stay and free drink coupons which was also great.All the staff here are friendly and helpful.Once i was given our cookies we went to our room and we were very pleased.

This hotel is great if your using it as a base to go to Disneyland or other tourist places.Its a 40 minute drive to Los Angeles and a 15 minute drive to Anaheim.We were glad we choose this hotel as its walking distance to a movie theater and Outback steakhouse and close to to I5 highway.If I ever have to stay in Norwalk I will stay here and cant beat free parking also.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Gracious_Grace,

Thank you for sharing your experience via Tripadvisor. We truly do have a great location convenient for business and fun. We are thrilled that you agree and that you enjoyed your stay. Our entire team is looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Just a couple of little things. The television in our room had definite volume issues - went up and down during programs as well as commercials. Ice machine empty on our floor. The staff was very helpful in questions about the area - we were unfamiliar with it and they gave us good directions.

Dear Patricia C,

We received your Tripadvisor review about your recent stay. We are excited to say that just recently we replaced the TV's and ice machines in our entire hotel. Our wish is that we will have the opportunity to have you back again to experience these enhancements with only excellence being the result.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

The hotel is a great place to stay. The room was clean, comfortable and the staff was very nice. I wish they would have provided a fridge and microwave. Their continental breakfast buffet was also delicious. I would definitely recommend it to other people.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Jacqui P,

Thanks so much for your review and for the compliments about our staff, room and breakfast buffet. We are excited to hear your great stay. Our suites are only equipped with fridge and microwave however we have a microwave at the gift shop for guests to use. We also provide fridge for a minimal price upon availability. We all are looking forward to welcome you back..

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I am currently participating in a swim meet in which we booked our rooms for this hotel two weeks in advance. Upon arrival the rooms were not ready and two hours later they say they are still cleaning them. At this rate they are cleaning one room about every 45 min. Well bellow hilton standards. I will not be returning anytime in the future to this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Speugh
Hammad I, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Speugh,

Thank you for reaching out to us via TripAdvisor. We are sorry that we were not able to provide an early check-in for your entire group. Our hotel standard check in time is 3:00 pm and the entire group had requested an early check in. We worked hard and tried our absolute best to accommodate as many early arrivals as possible however we cannot guarantee early arrival requests. The entire group was able to check into their rooms by 3pm. We apologize for the inconvenience this caused you by having to wait in the hotel lobby. We hope you understand and will consider giving us another opportunity for serve you.

Hammad I

Also consider these accommodations in or near Norwalk
Best Western Norwalk Inn
Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles-Downey
Sheraton Cerritos Hotel at Towne Center
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Norwalk
DoubleTree by Hilton Whittier Los Angeles
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Commerce

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk? Share your experiences!