“Wonderful Experience!”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Norwalk
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed at this Hotel Labor Day week-end ending September 2, 2013. The hotel environment is warm with great decor with a great staff. They also have a wonderful breakfast buffet and staff. Our waitress I think she said to call her Amanda was really great, she was attentive, gracious and very efficient. Plus the location is great with resturants close.

Nothing to remind you of home like kitchen items. :)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Hammad I, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I want to personally thank you for choosing us while staying at the Los Angeles Norwalk area. Thank you for responding to the survey and providing such wonderful feedback on your stay. As the Guest Services Manager of this property I also feel proud of our staff, because definitely our CARE Culture is drilled down in our staff’s heart. In Doubletree our mission is to “Provide The Special Comforts And Acts Of Kindness That Make Our Travelers Fell Human Again”. We are going to celebrate with our team members your successful stay with us. We all look forward to welcoming you back to the DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Norwalk.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We stayed a whole week in this hotel while my wife recovered from nasal surgery. The staff was very helpful and our service was great. We asked to borrow a refrigerator & Microwave since we were staying a whole week and they gave us the refrigerator but not the microwave, however, was able to walk back & forth from room to lobby and use the lobby microwave.

1  Thank Deborah K

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I want to personally thank you for choosing us while staying at the Los Angeles Norwalk area. Thank you for responding to the survey and providing such wonderful feedback on your stay. It is with feedback such as yours, that helps us maintain the highest level of comfort and service that you have come to expect and deserve from the DoubleTree by Hilton. The area of improvement that you have highlighted is noted and we thank you for bringing it to our attention. We all look forward to welcoming you back to the DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Norwalk.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Stayed at this property the weekend of 8/23/2013 and loved the hotel and staff. Everyone was extremely accommodating in every way. The restaurant staff was prompt and polite, the front desk was great, I had a small housekeeping issue that was handled promptly. There are not many places to eat within walking distance, but there is a large movie theatre in the parking lot. I highly recommend this Doubletree.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I want to personally thank you for choosing us while staying at the Los Angeles Norwalk area. Thank you for responding to the survey and providing such wonderful feedback on your stay. It is with feedback such as yours, that helps us maintain the highest level of comfort and service that you have come to expect and deserve from the DoubleTree by Hilton. We all look forward to welcoming you back to the DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Norwalk.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Room was nice and clean but there was no refrigerator/microwave in room. If wanted one you had to pay an additional $11.00 per night. Hotel already expensive so didn't want to add an expense. When wanting to check out we needed cart to carry out our luggage and ice chest (since didn't have refrig.) There was none available and when asked about it the hotel only had two and had no idea where they were. We had to go to each floor to see if there was one sitting in hall. Bell boy also was helpful and went on a hunt for one. Finally found one after a twenty minute search. Don't know why they don't have more carts for a nine floor hotel.....

Room Tip: Bring your own ice chest unless you want to pay additional fees each day for the hotel to put one in...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for sharing your experience with me in regards to your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Norwalk.

Please accept my sincere apologies for your disappointing experience. I can assure you the service and quality of your stay is not customary to our standards, as we pledge to provide an outstanding experience and facilities for our guests. Rest assured we have addressed the issues with the bell carts and we are in process of buying few more bell carts. It is with feedback such as yours, which brings to our attention areas that need improvement and assist us in serving you better in the future. We all look forward to welcoming you back to the DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Norwalk.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Overall the stay was okay. It was convenient from a location standpoint for visiting relatives. Only 2 handicap parking places in front so had to park in the back the entire stay and I was travelling with my Mother who used a cane. The only floor with a working ice machine was on the 2nd floor and we stayed on the 5th floor.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Hammad I, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Convenient location. Ample parking. Reasonably priced. Friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable bed. Delicious cookies! I had to try 4 floors to find a working ice machine. On the last floor, a staff member noticed me getting off the elevator with the ice bucket and offered to personally bring ice to my room if the machine on that floor didn't work. He even waited to make sure that it did.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I stayed at this property Aug 22-24. It was the perfect location for my event and I found it comfortable and inviting. Their Sonoma Grill was the perfect ending for my 6 hour road trip. The filet mignon with a few extra shrimp was delicious and the drinks were excellent. I especially want to thank Jessica, Christina and Rosa for the extra effort they took to make my stay especially nice.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

losangelesnorwalk.doubletree.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Norwalk
Best Western Norwalk Inn
Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles-Downey
Sheraton Cerritos Hotel at Towne Center
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Norwalk
DoubleTree by Hilton Whittier Los Angeles
La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk? Share your experiences!