DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Norwalk
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Our daughter goes to school in SoCal so we needed a place that we could count on when we go to visit her. This is a great spot. Close to the 5 (which makes it a little loud) so it's easy to get to places. There's a movie theater near which is nice for us to treat her to a movie. The cookies are great. Common areas are really nice.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Friendly and accommodating staff, clean rooms and excellent housekeeping. I highly recommend this hotel if you are in the area. I loved the quietness of the rooms - something I did not see in other hotels in that price range...

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ALYsandiego
Reviewed October 4, 2012

The best thing about my stay was the staff. They were very friendly and extremely concerned about the comfort of my stay. The nightly warm chocolate chip cookies made the stay even better. Oh by the way they are free. The decor is modern and the lobby is a great area for pictures. The room was spacious with nice comfy beds. The surrounding area is average. Overall great place to lay your head.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I am here on business again. First time at this hotel which is close to Santa Fe Springs. The staff is very courteous and helpful. Restaurant is so, so. Room is good size and clean. The biggest problem is the I5. You can hear the cars all night long. That's the only real downside.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Nice hotel but tried to charge me $50 dollars 4 days after I left! They won't answer there phone! BEWARE OF THIS PLACE! I put a fraud charge with my bank to get my money back! First time at a Doubletree and this will be my last!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Latoya-Val K
Jonathan O, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry our credit card policy didn’t meet your needs. If you couuld please give me a call, I would like to speak with you regarding the accidental charge and fix this for you. The best number to reach me at is 562/863-5555 ext 154.

Your comments will help us improve our policies and serve our guests better in the future. We hope you’ll consider staying with us again if you return to the area.

Jonathan Orr
Front Office Manager

Reviewed August 17, 2012

The room on exec floor is reasonably large but just the standard box, air con noisy switched off to get some sleep, no fridge, traffic noise is noticable. Staff seem to be friendly. Wifi is complimentary. Overall just another hotel.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the main road
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Centrehouse
Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

First of all I would like to say this hotel had such great service... Everyone was so helpful and friendly. Ran into a couple workers there and they had really good service. Along with the man and women at the desk. The maid was nice as well. NOW for the rooms. Ive stayed in rooms at different hotels and motels where I was afraid to get on the bed. But this hotel bed was so comfortable. The pillows were nice and soft. I didnt want to wake up. I had the junior suite with a king bed. I loved it.. Just joined the HHonors. So I definitly will be coming back. Tips: dont let one bad review scare u away check it out for your self. You will like it. Thank you doubletree I am a proud customer.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Crystalrene
Also consider these accommodations in or near Norwalk
Best Western Norwalk Inn
Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles-Downey
Sheraton Cerritos Hotel at Towne Center
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Norwalk
DoubleTree by Hilton Whittier Los Angeles
La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk? Share your experiences!