“I sure miss going here! Wish I could find such great Thai food in Minneapolis...”

Renu Nakorn Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 142 Restaurants in Norwalk
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed August 10, 2008

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is our NEW favorite. My husband says the place is NOW brighter and bigger. The food can be exceptionally spicy...”
Reviewed July 21, 2008

This is our NEW favorite. My husband says the place is NOW brighter and bigger. The food can be exceptionally spicy.. the people who work there are really nice... You should try their "favorites."

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The best Thai food I have had since being in Thailand. This is not for the faint of heart. There is no...”
Reviewed November 27, 2007

The best Thai food I have had since being in Thailand. This is not for the faint of heart. There is no "Americanized" cuisine here. Hot means hot. Everything is fresh and true to the Thai culture

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is one of my all time favorite restaurants anywhere! It's quaint and unpretentious, ALWAYS exceptionally friendly...”
Reviewed November 24, 2007

This is one of my all time favorite restaurants anywhere! It's quaint and unpretentious, ALWAYS exceptionally friendly, and the food is divine! This restaurant has been featured in countless magazines as GQ, and for obvious reasons: the food, the service, and the total experience is always wonderful here. You'd really be surprised that this restaurant resides in the totally unglamorous city of Norwalk.