“Friendly Staff...but cockroaches.” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Motel 6 Los Angeles - Norwalk

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Motel 6 Los Angeles - Norwalk
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Norwalk
Lafayette, California
“Friendly Staff...but cockroaches.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

Okay, so this is really saying something. I found five, yes five cockroaches in my room, but I'm still giving this place two stars. Why? The staff. Every single staff member I encountered from the front desk, to security to the manager was extremely helpful and friendly. One star for that. However, the place had cockroaches and that's not okay - EVER! I had to check out and I got a full refund, but cockroaches? So not cool. I'm all about budget inns, but do require them to be insect free. If this location can figure out that one MAJOR issue, it would be a lovely place to stay. I hope they do, because it could be amazing option for budget travelers.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Andrea W
Motel6, Owner at Motel 6 Los Angeles - Norwalk, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Andrea,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and for recognizing the good service you received. However, the poor cleanliness conditions you encountered during your recent stay are not consistent with our standards for quality at Motel 6. We sincerely apologize for your negative experience and encourage you to contact our guest relations department to report your experience so we can serve our guests better in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

This is the best motel 6 ever. We usually stay at the air force base but since it was completely booked, we found this little gem. Located in a quiet, safe area, we were completely satisfied with our stay. The staff is very friendly and accomodating even offering us to check out late since we arrived so late on one of our nights there.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank drazo29
Anaheim, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

The manager and staff were very friendly and went out of their way to make sure I had what I needed. The staff asked if I qualified for a discount, I did recieve a 10% discount. I asked for extra towels and received them at no extra charge. The housekeeping personnel were friendly and very efficient. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The motel has easy access to the 605 FWY and the overall the noise level was quiet. The night was restful and the morning coffee was good.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the management office are quieter.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

The staff here was friendly and helpful and our room was clean. The beds were not so comfortable, but we were so tired it didn't matter much. We only got two bath towels for the four of us, but maybe that is normal for Motel 6. I tried to connect to the Internet via their wi-fi only to discover that there was an additional charge to use it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2010

To start this off the customer service was amazing! Right when I entered the lobby I was surprised how nice they were and they answered my questions and very respectful through out my stay there.

• Stayed August 2010
3 Thank Titlefightroom200
M61314, General Manager at Motel 6 Los Angeles - Norwalk, responded to this review, September 9, 2010
Thank you very much for taking the time to compliment our staff here at Motel 6 Norwalk CA. We strive to meet every one of our guest needs, and it just gives us validation of a job well done when we receive positive comments. I am going to share your review with my staff as a pat on the back for yet another job well done. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Cassey Hubbard General Manager
#1314 Los Angeles Norwalk CA
Munich
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2006

This is a typical motel 6, was a good base to do what we had to do, fwe came with a tour goup of 24 teenagers , easy access to the 605 and pretty -- cheap, for a clean room, tv and good service. To be honest it exceeded the usual Motel 6 experience.

• Liked — The value for money
  • Disliked — The area
  • Tips/Secrets — Dont stay here to long use for what it is designed, travellers who are going to stay one or two nights max.
  • Stayed July 2006
      Check in / front desk
5 Thank maple451
Also consider these accommodations in or near Norwalk
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Norwalk
BEST WESTERN Norwalk Inn
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Norwalk
Days Inn Downey
Days Inn Downey
#2 of 8 in Downey
Days Inn & Suites Artesia
#6 of 6 in Norwalk

Been to Motel 6 Los Angeles - Norwalk? Share your experiences!