“Homecoming”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Norco
Reviewed July 12, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Everything was good, from the services I experienced and the rooms. The only problem was late at night when some guests arrived next door to mines, which were very loud, coming in and out of their room. That was very distracting for me. I was there to rest from a long trip, and honestly I did not sleep well. There should be more survillence or some kind of security to handle situations like this, but overall everything else was good.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We stayed at this motel on our way home from a trip south. The motel itself seems a little dated, but it looked like they may be doing some renovation, although our room wasn't one of them. The door wouldn't close from outside unless you really pulled on the handle, but that was minor. The man in the office was very plesant, but the strong smell of Mediterianan cooking filled the lobby very strongly. It didn't affect our star as we were on the far end of the facility. We didn't really use any of the ammenities to judge how they were. The pool looked nice and clean. There were lots of food places within a few blocks. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
QuickSilver12, Owner at Howard Johnson Norco, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Howard Johnson Norco! We very much appreciate your praise. We are also helped by some of your comments of things that can be made better - helps us know where we need to improve. Thank you again and we look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Maybe the stars had aligned just right for me on 3/30/13, I don't know, but the room was perfect (new furniture, carpet, paint, tile, fixtures). Mike, the hotel professional I encountered at the front desk, was personable, gracious, and genuinely concerned about me. The special requests I'd made were provided without question, and the only thing that delayed checking in and out was the interesting conversations he and I had. The parking was great (I could see my car from my window), I didn't even know the housekeeper was working on the room next door when I started taking my luggage to my car the next morning, and though remodeling is still on-going in other parts of the complex, there was no noise to speak of.
Hopefully, there will be modern TV's (LCD, LED, Plasma) next time, but I hardly watch TV while traveling anyway. As far as I know of, there is no fitness room or hotel provided room service, but when I arrived there were two people totally enjoying the pool, so I know that was great too. I didn't see or hear about any elevators, but there are only two stories to each building so the two trips with luggage wasn't bad at all.
Wish my stay had been longer. It surely will be next time.

Room Tip: My room was directly across from the pool. There were only two kids in it, but they managed to be lo...