“Average at best”

Pat's Kitchen
Ranked #50 of 86 Restaurants in Norco
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Norco, California
“Average at best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is not "Country Cooking". Most of their food is frozen and heated up. Vegetables are either canned or something frozen with little or no seasoning. Their saving grace is the desert. The pies are homemade or at least taste like it. They do not take credit cards so be prepared to pay cash. Every time I go there I swear I will never go back but then I do hoping things have changed....but no luck.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank abox2013

Corona, California
“50 min waitfor our food after we ordered”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

Came here today for breakfast. We were seated at the same time as a family of 4. received our drinks and ordered about 10 min after we were seated. After about 30 min asked the buss person about our food. She did not come back to tell us what was going on. The family received their food ate and left. Then tables in front of us sat, ate, left, then I found our waitress and asked when we would get our food? Response (it's not my fault, I do not control the kitchen). 10 min later we received our food.

Wait staff should take care and make sure the kitchen feeds everyone in a timely manor. It was a very sad day for us to be treated so poorly.

• Visited October 2013
Bennington, Nebraska
“Local Country Cookin'”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Most everyone seemed to be locals, so we sort of stood out in the crowd. It was after 09:00 AM, so it wasn't crowded. Service was okay. The draw here is that for $5 you get a mountain of great tasting home cooked breakfast. Atmosphere is definitely local to match the western motif of the surroundings, with old wood paneling and plastic red and white check table clothes.

Visited September 2013
Corona, California
“Terrible customer service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

super disappointed. went for breakfast with my mom and lil brother. My brother ordered a hot chocolate, as he was going to take a sip of his drink, he moved the table cloth and spilled the whole thing. The waitress came to clean it up and had an attitude and I asked her politely if he could get a replacement, she said, yes, but you have to pay for it again.

Visited May 2012
Norco, California
“greasy spoon!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is a real greasy spoon country coffee shop. Sometimes thats just what you want and for breakfast it is fine.

Visited July 2012

Been to Pat's Kitchen? Share your experiences!