“Quick All Day Breakfast In The Inland Empire”

Original Pancake House
Ranked #13 of 87 Restaurants in Norco
Cuisines: American
Los Angeles, California
“Quick All Day Breakfast In The Inland Empire”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

If you feel like having breakfast for lunch or dinner this is the place. My friend and I were looking for a quick meal. We thought there might be a lunch menu but there wasn't one. It's all breakfast all the time here! So my friend had a fancy french toast smothered in almonds!Delicious! I had the basic eggs with turkey sausage and toast. No hash browns though. And the home fries were a bit dry. But it was fine! Large servings, good service. Reasonably priced. Friendly servers. Plenty of parking.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank teresa w

Hawaii
“Worth Another Try”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Overall, at least for me... the food was good. I ordered the pigs in a blanket which were perfect. I love the taste of their pancakes which are made with yeast in the batter...at least it tastes that way...which I love! Not too impressed with the home potatoes.. they need to have a little crunch on them and not so impressed with the fact that they don't have hashbrowns...what breakfast joint doesn't have hashbrowns. The apple pancake is incredible and I will be back to try the danish pancakes...the kind that are really thin and served with lemon and whipped butter. The place was packed, but we were seated pretty quickly even with a group of 7. The service was pretty good and the food came out quickly. Definitely worth another try.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Cooking_Hawaiian
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“good food”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We found it to have good pancakes. Good service and fast. We'd eat there again. Very busy and good for business. reasonably priced.

Visited March 2014
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Average”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

First time visiting this place and the food was hit or miss. My kids and I had the chocolate chip pancakes and they were very good but my husband got an omelette and it was less than superb. Tasted watery. Would give it another shot but wouldn't get an omelette again.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank CristinaFromOKC
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Best Service, So Far”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I've been trying to eat at all of the Original Pancake House's in the country, and this is my 7th location (I go to the ones in Metro-Detroit any chance I get) so far, and it has the best service yet. First, every time I go to an OPH I have to wait an hour for a table, at Norco we walked right in. Second, the hostess was a really nice woman who was excited to hear about my plan, and was saying that there should be a passport for OPHs around the country where we could get stamps, or some kind of thing for eating at all of them, I totally agree. She also talked me into my first omelette, which I usually hate, and I didn't regret it, it was good. As a staple my friend and I split my favorite pumpkin pancakes with whipped cream, and a side of bacon. All of our food came out without a hitch, and with good timing. I really enjoyed this visit.

• Visited October 2013