“Extremely Satisfy Customer”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Norco
Calabasas, United States
“Extremely Satisfy Customer”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Been my second time staying at this place, and still amazes me...Awesome services and everyone in that hotel helps you out with a smile in their faces! I am totally satisfy with my stay at this Hampton Inn and suites Norco, CA

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I just returned from a quick visit to Southern CA and stayed here overnight. From the first moment I walked in I was glad I booked this room. It is located near a former residence so I am very familiar with the area and knew it is in a good area near shopping and restaurants. Many are just a short walk away. I got a recently remodeled room which was up to Hampton cleanliness and amenities standards. I like that it has a wall thermostat which controls the room temp. The morning breakfast was well attended to and stocked appropriately. I wanted to comment on the patience that I witnessed the desk staff showed when an extremely annoying guest with an annoying(to me)accent talked to them non stop for the half hour I was there within earshot while I ate breakfast. I would have lost it with the guy, but they treated him as pleasantly as they did everyone. Just a great stay all in all. I got a super rate on the room too, at the HHonors site.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Norco, ca, United States
Reviewed April 24, 2013

The room was a good value for what we paid. It was clean, comfortable and quiet. No frills, but we weren't expecting any. I would stay there again. Breakfast was pretty basic but it was enough to get you started and the coffee was good. Staff was friendly and efficient.

Sacramento, California, United States
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I called in advance of a late arrival and was politely assured that my reservation was still available. The front desk hostess checked to make sure that the roll away was in the room. The room was conveniently close to the elevator. I asked for extra towels and it was promptly delivered.

Manassas, Virginia
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The hotel staff was great when I asked to be moved due to loud music being played outside my window from the houses that are right next door. Hotel was very clean, food was good and I'd go back to this location again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Vienna, Virginia, United States
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We are currently staying in this hotel and everything has been great. The staff is friendly and professional, the rooms are clean and the facilities are modern. The refrigerator and microwave are a plus and the room also has coffee, a hair dryer and iron & iron board. We have been pleased.

Norco, United States
Reviewed April 20, 2013

The front desk staff and breakfast attendant were very friendly and had great smiles. This is a good hotel for short business stays or travel sports. There is a Target within walking distance and a few restaurants even though it is in a business area. I would stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Norco
Fairfield Inn & Suites Riverside Corona/Norco
Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East
Ayres Lodge & Suites Corona West
Best Western Corona
Best Western Corona
#5 of 14 in Corona
Howard Johnson Norco
Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside

Been to Hampton Inn Norco-Corona-Eastvale? Share your experiences!