“Enjoyable Stay”

Hampton Inn Norco-Corona-Eastvale
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Norco
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Perfect location. Affordable price. Lots of places to eat. The gym is tiny and limited but they do give you passes to another gym near by. The staff was friendly and the facility was clean. If there is one thing I would say that they could change, is do not have little kids of the front desk playing on the equipment at the gym. It made me nervous to work out in there with little kids playing on the equipment so harshly.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 16, 2013

During a recent business trip, I stayed for 3 nights. The staff was helpful, and the amenities were generally good. I used the fitness center each morning before work. This consisted of a treadmill, elyptical, and bike with TV on in the room. They had 2 mats and a set of weighted balls: minimal equpiment but adequate for my needs.
My room was nice, quiet, with a small refrig and microwave, so I did not have to eat out. I had internet access, and a good TV. My complaint for the room was the quality of the bedding. A hand writtern post- it on the headboard said that my linens were cleaned before my arrival - is that optional??, and the cover on top was so lumpy, that I removed it for my stay. It must have been from all the washings it had endured.
The breakfast buffet was excellent - fresh cut fruit, yogurts, oatmeal with topping, cereals, eggs, cooked and HB, and a lot more that I did not sample. It was easy to grab something and get to work.
I will be satying there again during my next business trip.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Very clean rooms and great maintenance. Loved the flat screen tv and the microwave too! I come every year and sometimes twice a year. And, I'll come again for sure!

Norco is a nice town with friendly people. Everyone at the Hampton Inn is very nice. Everyone enjoys the free breakfast too. It really does make the lobby smell good!

Room Tip: Rooms on the lower floors seem not to be as quiet as ones on upper floors.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I love this hotel. The rooms are very clean and the staff is very nice and helpful. I love the free breakfast. I stay here every year and I will be coming back again next year. I like that they have a fridge and microwave in the room, since I bring food and drinks with me.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to stay for an extended period of time. The staff is very courteous and helpful. The rooms are nicely furnished and clean, free
Wi-Fi was definitely a plus! Really liked the hot breakfast in the morning, with different selections every day.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 25, 2013

For staying in Norco, I thought this place was rather modern, clean, and nice.Their staff there is always nice and treat you like you're welcome there! I enjoy their large selection of FREE breakfast buffet style. Everything I had was great. Of course I had to try everything because the lobby smelled sooo great as I came out of the elevator. The rooms are nicely decorated and pretty big. And all their furnishings seemed updated. Their bathrooms had granite which was great!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Great place, nice, clean, friendly staff. Just did not like the free breakfast. The hot food was not hot at all. Coffee was ok!
I liked that there was a frig and a microwave in the room. Although we only stayed one night so we didn't use them. But good to know for next time. The heater was on when we walked in and it was nice and comfortable for us. There were plenty of towels and washclothes for us. More then enough! The beds were very comfortable. Slept all night!! We had lots of pillows and there were extra blankets in the closet but didn't use them. Shower was nice and so was the sink. There were shampoo, conditioner, mouthwash and moisurizer too! I liked that it was a non-smoking hotel. That was so nice! I would say everything but the breakfast was great! The eggs were not real eggs! The hot food was not hot at all. So I ended up eating mufffins and fruit. Coffee was ok! It was hot! Not Starbucks coffee!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
ElementHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Norco-Corona-Eastvale, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

I am happy to see you enjoyed the guest room, but regret that you were not satisfied with our breakfast offerings. Our breakfast menu changes daily and we offer a variety of items. However if the breakfast offerings are not up to your expectations please share your comments with the breakfast hostess. They are able to accommodate requests for alternate items such as gluten free breakfast options. We have taken steps to ensure certain measures of quality are being followed during breakfast service. Thank You for sharing your experience it allows us to improve our service.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Norco
Fairfield Inn & Suites Riverside Corona/Norco
Howard Johnson Norco
Best Western Corona
Best Western Corona
#5 of 14 in Corona
Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside
Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East
SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside

Been to Hampton Inn Norco-Corona-Eastvale? Share your experiences!