“Great room and rate but free breakfast was just ok!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Norco-Corona-Eastvale

Hampton Inn Norco-Corona-Eastvale
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Norco
San Diego, California
“Great room and rate but free breakfast was just ok!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Great place, nice, clean, friendly staff. Just did not like the free breakfast. The hot food was not hot at all. Coffee was ok!
I liked that there was a frig and a microwave in the room. Although we only stayed one night so we didn't use them. But good to know for next time. The heater was on when we walked in and it was nice and comfortable for us. There were plenty of towels and washclothes for us. More then enough! The beds were very comfortable. Slept all night!! We had lots of pillows and there were extra blankets in the closet but didn't use them. Shower was nice and so was the sink. There were shampoo, conditioner, mouthwash and moisurizer too! I liked that it was a non-smoking hotel. That was so nice! I would say everything but the breakfast was great! The eggs were not real eggs! The hot food was not hot at all. So I ended up eating mufffins and fruit. Coffee was ok! It was hot! Not Starbucks coffee!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
ElementHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Norco-Corona-Eastvale, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
I am happy to see you enjoyed the guest room, but regret that you were not satisfied with our breakfast offerings. Our breakfast menu changes daily and we offer a variety of items. However if the breakfast offerings are not up to your expectations please share your comments with the breakfast hostess. They are able to accommodate requests for alternate items such as gluten free breakfast options. We have taken steps to ensure certain measures of quality are being followed during breakfast service. Thank You for sharing your experience it allows us to improve our service.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Staff remember you from previous visits and welcome you like a member of the family. After a long drive, it feels good to to arrive at a happy place. The beds are comfy/cozy. The bathrooms are spacious and well stocked. If you forget something, check at the desk. They will provide almost anything you need. You don't have to wait forever for hot water in the shower and, after the shower, the mirror clears quickly so you can complete your daily routines without the long wait experienced at some hotels. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate are available 24 hrs.

Room Tip: All rooms equiped with microwave and refrigerator. Little noise from hallway or floor above.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Mascoutah, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

The staff and hotel experience overall was great. There were only a few items that I felt could have been improved on. One was that the duvet was lumpy and the sheets had numerous thin areas that I could actually see through. Also, there was only one wash cloth left in the room about the 4th day of our stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Visalia, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Over the past few years, I have had to sleep in a lot of hotels due to travel. This is by far my favorite hotel. The rooms were clean, quiet, and comfortable. I also enjoyed their free hot breakfast in the morning, with lots of choices. It is also a completely non-smoking hotel, an absolute must for me, and the non-smoking rule is clearly enforced. It was a good price, and met my needs perfectly.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank You for your comments. Our team strives to make your experience memorable from check-in thru check-out. It is comments like your that has allowed Hampton Inn Norco Corona Eastvale to become a Lighthouse Award Winning Hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Norco.
Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

This was the best hotel experience I've had to date. The service was friendly, the price was incredibly inexpensive, the beds were clean and comfy, the bathroom well-stocked, and they offer free breakfast with a great selection of food.

• Stayed December 2012
Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

We flew in to LA while on a trip to Las Vegas. To avoid morning traffic, we drove about 1 1/2 hours and stayed at the Hampton Inn in Norco, CA. Since we arrived late night, there was no trafic issues and the roads and directions were easy to follow. The hotel was very clean and our King Room was excellent. While we were only there for a short time as we hit the road early the next morning, the complimentary breakfast, juice, and coffee bar was great.

As an added bonus, the coffee bar along with tea and other drinks was available at when we arrived and there were "grab bags" of breakfast items for those who could not sit and eat as they were leaving the next morning. That was a first for us and I thought it a very considerate touch.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
city of angels
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I prefer to stay at the Hampton Inn Hotels when I travel. So, I kind of know what to expect. I stayed at this location for three nights and the room in a good size. It is very clean and up to date. The clerks were friendly. The breakfast was very good - waffles, breads, hot and cold cereal, juices, fruits, coffee, teas, eggs and breakfast meats (sausage, patties). The breakfast bar is well stocked and very clean. My only two issues are - 1), The hotel is in a odd location and in my opinion it is situated backwards. The swimming pool is in front and the parking lot in the rear with the entry facing the parking lot and then there are residential bungalow parallel to the hotel. 2). The desk clerk needed my credit card # for incidentals even though I booked my room using HH points and after reviewing my credit card charges online I am being charged $150.00 which I have to wait to drop off after checking out. But guess what ??? - it is still there even though I checked out two days ago and this has irritated me especially since the other Hampton Inns which were also booked with HH points never asked for credit crard for incidentals. Maybe management needs to re-think this annoying policy which has kind of soured the entire experience.

Room Tip: Get room parallel to residential bungalows because other side is a rock quarry or roofing business.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank skkymarshall
ElementHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Norco-Corona-Eastvale, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are very glad that you enjoyed our breakfast offerings and customer service but are disappointed to hear about the authorizations still on your card. Please reach out to us with your HHonors or confirmation number so that we may assist you further. Our hotel policy requires a credit card authorization on file for all reservations in the case of any suite shop purchases or telephone charges to the room account. Upon checking out of the hotel the credit card company will take 3 business days to process a credit back to your account. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we may assist your further.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Norco
Fairfield Inn & Suites Riverside Corona/Norco
BEST WESTERN Corona
BEST WESTERN Corona
#5 of 13 in Corona
4.0 of 5 stars 169 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn Norco-Corona-Eastvale? Share your experiences!