“Nice Hotel”

Hampton Inn Norco-Corona-Eastvale
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Norco
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Stayed on points so value was good. The hotel was clean an recently remodeled. The breakfast good, but some food was not warm. There was a good selection of fruit and other items. The pool was broke, but we didn't need it and the reason for only 4 stars.

• Stayed: April 2012
ElementHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Norco-Corona-Eastvale, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

Thank You for staying at our property. I apologize for the pool not being in order during your stay as it was out of order for general maintenance. I'am glad to say the pool is back in order. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

We spent a few days at this location to recup from a surgical procedure. From beginning to end, We were treated like royalty. The sales director, Melissa and Yash, assistant mgr. even help me get my luggage from my car to my room. I was with my sister who had the procedure and they were attentive to all our needs. The front desk(Samatha) gave us a courtesy call just to check up on us. The hotel was literally a home away from home as I am a local. It was clean, comfortable and quiet. The breakfast in the morning was very good and Michelle also demonstrated attentiveness and excellence as she provided me with assitance.
The overall expeience was a blessing.... If you are in need of a friendly- warm atmosphere...look no further.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I use the conference room at this hotel on a very regular basis, and I always have phenomenal experiences with the staff!!!

They are extravagantly friendly and helpful, going above and beyond any needs or wants!

I definitely recommend this hotel to everyone!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2012

We spent 2 nights in this hotel during our week long trip to Southern California. We almost drove past the hotel, the entrance is actually down the alley in the back. Clean and comfortable room with microwave and refrigerator. Hot coffee 24 hours in the lobby and fresh baked cookies at the front desk were a welcome touch. Our only complaint - the outdoor pool was small and not heated.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I got a room at this hotel after going to the Howard Johnson just down the road. This hotel is SUPER nice, its a Hilton property which is really nice. Good price! Would stay again. Near Norco? Book here for the best rooms at great prices! Also, staff is very nice, and the free breakfast is good!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 10, 2012

If you aren't careful, you could easily drive by this Hampton, it is just a little bit hidden. I stay in Hampton Inns all over the Southwest, and what I like about them is that I can count on them - to be clean, to be comfortable, to be secure. This Hampton Inn isn't the most "up-to-date" one that I have stayed - but it is clean and the service is wonderful. I found the front desk staff to be very knowledgeable about the area. This one is a little less expensive than other properties in the area and also often "costs" fewer points on the HHonors program so it is a great value.

I had a refrigerator and microwave in the room, but not sure if these are standard.

There are two reasons that I didn't give this a rating of 5...the first is that there are trains that go through and you can hear them now and then. (This didn't keep me awake). Also - they do not offer a "cooked-to-order" breakfast. It is not much more than continental and I usually skip it and go over to a Denny's to eat.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
ElementHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Norco-Corona-Eastvale, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2012

We appreciate your feedback. All of our guest rooms come standard with a Microwave and Refrigerator. Thank You for staying with us. We Love Having You Here!

Reviewed January 28, 2012

Hotel entrance is not as easily visible from the street and is the back of the property. I called the hotel directly to make the reservation for 1 night, for 2 queen bed room with an additional roll away bed, was told it was no problem. There was a mix up with the request, hotel staff accommodated us with allowing us the room next door for no additional charge. One of our rooms was handicap accessible. Both rooms had 2 queen sze beds, microwaves, refrigerators, desks. There is complimentary WiFi, Coffeemaker and hairdryer in rooms. There is vending machines for soft drinks. There is a business center, fitness room and a small pool available though we did not use them. There is complimentary hot breakfast available too. USA Today paper was delivered to our door also. All the staff that we encountered was very pleasant, even with mix up we had, making sure that our stay was enjoyable. There are a few restaurants nearby within walking distance. Nearby is also a Target store.

• Stayed: January 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Norco
2 mi away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Riverside Corona/Norco
Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East
4 mi away
SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside
Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corona
Residence Inn Corona Riverside

Been to Hampton Inn Norco-Corona-Eastvale? Share your experiences!