“We had a Great Time!”

Hampton Inn Norco-Corona-Eastvale
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Norco
Reviewed August 9, 2011

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Hampton Inn Norco. The rooms were large, bright and immaculate. The beds were comfortable. The breakfast had a nice selection for children as well as adults. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel is located in a quiet area and there were many shops nearby. I will definitely stay there again. Highly recommend it!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed August 1, 2011

Had a nice stay at the Hampton. Was clean and a fairly new property, just off the 15 and one exit north of the 91. Typical amenities of a Hampton.

I had DND sign on until about 1:00 one day but the room was skipped entirely by housekeeping. Door had to be pulled shut to be locked. As too typical, has alarm clocks where the time can't be adjusted manually and was about 30 minutes off. Staff nice but didn't seem overly concerned with any of the problems.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2011

This is by far one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed at. They have complimentary breakfast, fresh chocolate chip cookies, and an amazingly clean room. I have stayed here countless tines and will continue to return time after time. And, they are right next to Miguels; which id a wonderful Mexican cuisine restaurant. Stay here! You won't regret it! :)

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed November 20, 2010

Stayed here one night after vacation in Palm Springs. Samantha at front desk was awesome -- very helpful, attentive and cheerful. Room was very modern and extraordinarily clean. Our $200+ room in Palm Springs was not nearly as clean as this. King bed and pull-out couch were very comfortable. Location is good - lots of convenient restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2010

This hotel was comfortable and clean and the price was reasonable. There are restaurants and a target right around the hotel area. Staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
ElementHotels, General Manager at Hampton Inn Norco-Corona-Eastvale, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2010

Thank You for your generous comments. We look forward to your next visit at our hotel.

Reviewed September 29, 2010

I stayed here for 1 night and it was a very nice place to stay. The room was clean and the bathroom was big. The breakfast was also very good. Would definitely stay here again if I needed to visit Norco.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2010

We live local, our A/C was out for 2 days. This was the newest hotel in the area & had good reviews & with a AAA discount, it was cheaper than Howard Johnson's that is up against the 15 freeway. (we paid $75 a night for Thursday & Friday night) I would recommend to get a top floor room. We were on the bottom floor #131 & could hear stomping from upstairs, I guess some people don't know how to walk normally & need to be heard or be annoying. The prior reviews of the breakfast maybe over-rated. There is (1) waffle machine of there is usually a nice line for it. The staff ,I guess, is unaware that they need to have a can of "PAM" or some non-stick type spray for the waffle maker. It takes 2 minutes to cook the waffle but afterwards it takes another 2 minutes to "peel" off the waffle causing a back up for the line. I would have liked to see bacon or sausage "daily" instead of the daily powdered eggs. Hashbrowns were always empty or just never kept full?

We mainly just needed a quiet room with cold A/C since our house was 92 degrees inside with a broken A/C unit at home. Also, you can hear hallway conversations from your room & I heard someone talking in the next door room. I just turned the T.V. up higher. I would think that this hotel would be more sound-proofed from hallway or next door room noise? (I'm just saying) We didn't use the pool or anything else. It is the newest hotel off Main/Hamner in Norco and was 5 minutes from our house. The room was modern looking, large enough, & the bathroom was nice, good shower pressure. Desk staff was nice but was not often present as I passed by many times.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Norco
2 mi away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Riverside Corona/Norco
Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corona
Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East
4 mi away
SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside
Residence Inn Corona Riverside

Been to Hampton Inn Norco-Corona-Eastvale? Share your experiences!