“Love it!”
Review of Mayors Place

Mayors Place
Ranked #3 of 45 Restaurants in Nipomo
Reviewed December 11, 2012

You know you love a restaurant when:
You'll eat there any day they're open
The staff all know you by name
Every friend from out of town has to go there with you
Your child's growth is charted on the kitchen wall

No, I'm not kidding. We eat here at least twice a week, and have for years. Originally opened by a couple we know from another local restaurant, it's been through some ownership changes, but the food and the quality of service hasn't changed. It's like our local version of the bar, "Cheers." A place where almost everyone knows your name.

The food is good, down home eats. Fabulous breakfasts, and the lunches are good, too. Oak pit BBQ for those who want it. The prices are good, and the service is friendly. It's a funky little place, in an old house. Lots of character. What are you waiting for? Go EAT!

Reviewed May 18, 2012

I go here for breakfast when I have out of town company staying with me, because the food and the prices are great

1  Thank KAHNMAN805
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I am embarrassed that I have lived in the metropolis of Nipomo for 10 years and have never gone into Mayor's Place. Today I decided to try it, but was nervous, there are a variety of reviews on Yelp, who knows which is correct? The positive review are, I am SO happy I went. Darling place, packed to the brim with diners, fabulous service (thanks Gina and Ryan!) and delicious food. The breakfast burritos are excellent, the ice tea refilled before asking. I love this place. Can't wait to try lunch. I talked to other diners and they loved their food too. AND you won't leave hungry, they have LARGE portions. Didn't see the back patio but will next time. It is very small and you sit fairly close to other tables so if you have a secret meeting not the place. :) Yeah for Nipomo!!

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Great food and service in a funky little place. Big menu and lots of choices.

Reviewed March 9, 2009

This is a local favorite...cool exterior... Great breakfasts, omelets, the best french toast, they make their biscuits and whole grain toast. Real yummy!