“Really?”

Ranked #14 of 44 Restaurants in Nipomo
nipomo
“Really?”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I'm not one to complain about food. I noticed when it came out that my hash browns were frozen fake potatoes, the gravy was from a can, and the eggs were not cooked with anything on them. Salt and pepper can make almost anything taste good, but there was a severe lack of any seasoning. My fiancee ate two bites of her cold omelette and refused to eat her pre packaged potatoes. I ate one, and had the flavor of plain boiled potato in my mouth for hours. It made us both sick, and it cost 30 dollars for 2 breakfasts. Prices;horrible
food; outrageously embarrassing
Service; decent, but when we asked for a check with 85% of our meals left, we weren't even asked if something was wrong
Decor; kind of endearing, could be a good place.

Overall? If I was paid to eat this food, the number would have to be high, because I'd rather drink seawater. At least that has salt.

Wasted money, just to go home and make an edible breakfast.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank jtru88

Tehachapi, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,354 helpful votes
“Not impressed”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I don't know how these guys stay in business. The service is some of the worst I've ever experienced at a restaurant. We stopped here because it was close to our hotel. The food should embarress the owner. These people won't be in business long if they don't change their ways. There are too many good places to eat to stop at this place and waste you time and money. PASS ON THIS ONE!!!!!!!

• Visited July 2013
13 Thank melsdad2002
Nipomo, California
“Great Cafe for Breakfast and Lunch”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

You want a great breakfast, reasonable prices and fast service this is the place for you. Locals all go here

Visited July 2013
8 Thank adventureoldies
Nipomo, California
“Average breakfast food”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

The food is good, nothing special. Service could be better. Prices are average. I usually leave town for breakfast though there is a good Mexican place in the same location.

Visited April 2013
7 Thank tinman273
“Really good breakfast”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We take company here if it's on a weekday. It is cute and clean inside, and during the week the breakfast offerings are fresh, delicious and plentiful for the money. We did notice that our plates weren't very full the one time we went on a weekend. Don't know if it was just the cook that day, or if that's the weekend offering. We'll go back on weekdays from now on.

Visited March 2012