“" Country style taste"”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Nice
albany
“" Country style taste"”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Well it is not new to have breakfast in this Restaurant every time we visit my in-laws. Again as a family with 2 kids, we love their country style Hushbrown, huge pancake, eggs as you wish upon how you want them to be prepare. Yah, Players club get it and I bet you will enjoy some promotions. I would'nt expect something extraordinary from the menu just to be honest locals would love to hang out with friends almost every day either in the restaurant and or to gamble. They know what locals wants and they are happy to continue what they think is best for the customers. The place was clean and well maintained, friendly staff and will cater your needs. I have no comments about the gambling area, my family will just come here to have breakfast. LOL. For sure, I love their Players club breakfast.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Santa Clarita, California
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The casino is small but adequate for the area. Staff friendly and helpful.

My husband and I each had the prime rib & lobster The prime rib was cooked to perfection (a medium rare and a medium well). The whole meal was good, but the Primerib was GREAT!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
San Jose, California
Reviewed January 20, 2012

We had a couple coupons from the RV park where my brother was staying (husband and I were at Worldmark), so we decided to check it out. I decided to join the Player's Club since they had a promo going and I sometimes like to play slots. Staff was friendly, but the breakfast buffet was sad and tired. And there was literally no place where you could get away from smoke---must be the open floorplan and ventilation system. I ended up walking out with a $10 credit from one of the slots because my husband and everyone else had already retreated to leave, and were not coming back in because of the smoke. I intended to come back and play out the cash-out coupon, but everyone refused to go back, so I still have it, 3 months later. Somehow, I don't think I'm going to get much use from the player's club.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank Jilara

Travelers are raving about these Nice hotels

Kelseyville, California
Reviewed January 16, 2012

My husband and I and my sister and her husband read an add for the Saturday nite Seafood Buffet and decided to give it a try. 2 of us had that and the other 2 ate from the menu. The menu food was rated as just ok, nothing special. The seafood was TERRIBLE. The crab tasted strongly of the iodine used to keep it fresh -- apparently they don't take the time to soak the iodine out. The fish fillets were greasy and dry at the same time. We were so disappointed. The worst part was the food poisoning the 2 of us got (diagnosed by an MD) that lasted for about 9 days. We tried calling to talk to someone but got disconnected the first time and the 2nd time were able to leave a message that was never returned. We then sent a certified letter to the street address and it was returned! Avoid this smoke-filled disease trap like you would any foreign country that has a reputation for dyssentary issues.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Shirley B
Clearlake Oaks, CA
Reviewed November 7, 2011

11/6/2011
Our small group of us (3) ate in the Restaurant last night. It wasn't very good.. Two of us ordered off the "two dinners for $20" and I just had the "fish & chips" off the menu. My fish & Chips were just greeezzzzeee and cold! AWFUL!
The New York steak was over cooked (ordered medium) and it came out cold along with the veggies, also cold. The fish dinner was warm and greeezzzzzzzzzeeeeeee (greasy). Service is really never good, Never enough wait staff. Minimum wait for your server is at best 10-20 minutes to get your ofder. Then about 20-30 minutes to get your food.. and you just pray it isn't cold!
We are locals here. We have patronized this restaurant a number of times, hoping each time it will get better?? Not the case.. New management maybe??
Good Luck...

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank rippyboy
Winter Springs, Florida
Reviewed July 30, 2011

We were afraid to stay here based on the reviews but we were looking for a place on the cheap in that area one night on our tour of CA. We decided to go there and physically check it out first instead of making reservations ahead. It was a Tuesday night so likely it was less noisy than on a weekend night. Side note: The casino was typically smoky and the bar was nice but with limited fare so we ventured out to eat. However, the hotel room itself was newly renovated. It was clean, well decorated, well equipped with all amenities and very comfortable. No complaints here!

Room Tip: I'd recommend staying in a room away from the elevators
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BStar69
Yuba City, California
Reviewed December 12, 2010

This weekend, I stayed at the Robinson Rancheria Hotel for the first and last time. You can hear e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g in the room next to you. I called twice to the front desk to get some help with my incredibly loud neighbors. The clerk said, "I can send a guard up to talk to them, but we're having a party here, and it's probably just going to continue. I can't just kick them out."

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank LouiseR62
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nice
The Lodge at Blue Lakes
Rodeway Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn & Suites
#1 of 7 in Lakeport
WorldMark Clear Lake

Been to Robinson Rancheria Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!