“Popular brunch venue for locals”
Review of Woody's Wharf

Woody's Wharf
Ranked #109 of 505 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: water front restaurant
Laguna Niguel, California
“Popular brunch venue for locals”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I arrived at this restaurant at 10:00 am to find the entire restaurant, inside and out, completely full. TV screens in every corner allowed a view of football to all during sunday brunch. The brunch menu is extensive and includes lobster omelets, eggs benedict and every kind of brunch specialty. The prices are more than reasonable if you include the bottomless, free champagne. I've been going to this restaurant since I was a child but this early brunch really appeals to the locals and is a great way to catch your favorite game.

Visited October 2013

San Antonio, Texas
“Great view great food”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

My Wife and I went there for our wedding anniversary. First off we sat outside and the view was breathtaking and secondly the kettle one girls were there giving free shots of vodka and that was a definite plus. My Wife ordered the prime rib because that's her favorite menu item. The prime rib was big and very thick and my Wife was right when she said its the best prime rib ever because she gave me a bite and it was wonderful. I ordered the seafood paella and it was to die for. It had steamed clams, mussels,scallops,shrimp and chicken on a plate of rice and chorizo. I can eat a lot and the plate was huge and I could barely finish the plate but I had to cause it was that good. My favorite were the clams. Can't wait to go back

Leicester, UK
“Credit card charged $30 more than we signed for!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Popped in for half price wine on Thursday, with a good view, service a bit slow.
Decided to stay for food which was good - filet steak and fish with lobster tail.
We signed for the bill at $107 and left a cash tip. On arrival back to the UK our credit card was charged $137.
Am now hoping that this gets resolved satisfactorily. Having had a similar experience last year at another restaurant in Florida we had to get our credit card company involved.
Star ratign based on this over charge.

• Visited September 2013
Costa Mesa, California
“MY FAVORTIE PLACE!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

i LOVE Woody's!!! ITs perfect for date nights and weekends with friends. the staff is friendly too. We ususaly come for breakfast on the weekends and their portions are HUGE! and come wit hreally good muffins. The servers also never let your mimosa glass get empty. Get there early if you want a good table.

Mission Viejo, California
“Classic NB restaurant”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We are older folks (I.e. retired tourists) who ate there three times and each time was very satisfying. Sunday brunch was really crowded and we had to wait 45 minutes for our water view table. ( our bad. We could have made resizes) our waitress kept filling our mims even though they were not empty. Hint: sometimes (actually always) it pays to be nice to the wait staff and have a non-demanding attitude. You get better service than the jerks.
Anyway, two other times the food was fine, as was the service. The Auzzie shrimp and fish and chips are first class.
Next trip, we're back.