“Best gelato I've tried”
Review of Gelato Paradiso - CLOSED

Gelato Paradiso
Reviewed September 27, 2012

As somebody who has travelled a lot, I've had the opportunity to enjoy a lot of foods, gelato included. Gelato Paradiso is the only one I always look forward to, on my travels to LA and everywhere else.
The staff are helpful, let you try flavours in advance (needed with the variety there is) and give generous servings (usually)
The flavour range is diverse and incorporates many different flavours!
One of the few must-try experiences.

Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

Gelato Paradiso is great - authentic and delicious gelato! Together with their location in Laguna Beach, I'd say they definitely have the best gelato in the OC.
Great range of both sorbet and milk gelatos, and always friendly staff!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Best gelato, great service, rarely a line....you can't go wrong! Many flavors, all to sample!

Simple and sweet, everything's great, must come!!

Best flavors: pistachio, dulce de leche, hazelnut, and coconut

1  Thank Chelsie B
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Our favorite place for gelato. Best flavors, best tastings, best service. Be prepared to wait - especially on a warm day. Excellent gelato.

1  Thank Minna62
Reviewed June 18, 2012

If you can afford a trip to Italy, Gelateria del Teatro in Rome is incredible. But if you want excellent gelato in the United States, Gelato Paradiso is an excellent choice. I initially discovered this place because it was about two doors down from Sprinkles. After a couple of visits to Gelato Paradiso, Sprinkles was mostly an afterthought.

It was a frequent stop when I lived and worked in Orange County. I have since moved to the Midwest. But I made a trip there even when I returned to OC for a visit. It is that good.

1  Thank colugo