1,186 results
All reviews four seasons oak grill corner suite fashion island aqua lounge across the street pool area upscale hotel bose sound system valet parking walking distance valet staff beautiful hotel would highly recommend this hotel room service irvine company whole foods
Reviewed August 27, 2017

Husband and I celebrated our aniiversary here. Check in was easy and we were pleasantly surprised to be given an upgrade to gorgeous suite on the top floor. Hotel had Champagne and strawberries waiting for us and I thought this was a really sweet gesture on their part. Room was nice and bed was extremely comfortable. The views from our room were beautiful and enjoyed relaxing on the balcony. We paid extra for the Club Lounge and enjoyed breakfast, snacks, appetizers, beer, etc., throughout or stay. Well worth the extra money. On our first night we had dinner at the Oak Grill and food was good as was the service. After dinner we went to the fire pit for drinks and listened to music. Very friendly atmosphere and found that many people were locals who'd come often for dinner and drinks. Weather was warm and spent day at the pool. A bit crowded but again, very friendly atmosphere. We visited the Aqua Lounge and had a great time. Crowd just happened to be a bit older on this particular night and music was good. Not too sure about the table service here. Waitress ignored us for the most part. Security was great and they were very professional yet friendly. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay here. Drinks are a bit expensive, however, not overly priced. Staff were very accommodating and we will absolutely plan another visit.

Room Tip: 20th floor. Great views!
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank GNA2008
Reviewed August 25, 2017

Excelent Hotel, great location and friendly staff........... It has a fantastic view, lost of activities nearby as well as a fantastic restaurants. Room is quite bigger than the usual Hotels that I have been to. Hotel's staff is exceptional with a welcoming smiles all the day.

Thanks Julia for your care and welcoming.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank 24mohammedaf
Reviewed August 24, 2017

A great hotel is not the cement but the people who work and run the hotel. Ledona was the first person we met as she took our car. Everyone in the hotel has been extremely friendly, but this evening when I returned my car and ledona took it, I was headed o the elevator and thinking I had to tell her what an amzing person she is, and how she set the first impression of the hotel. So I turned around and went to tell her then to the front desk to tell them. Ledona is the face of the hotel, and as a result we were very happy to see the other staff.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Yidab64
Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

Great hotel, very clean and very helpful staff the food is great multilingual staff, surprised to have Arabic speaking staff ! Ms Julia Bakhoum, she was way helpful regarding everything in the hotel and outside trips as well, definitely recommend this hotel to anyone !

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank rosie610
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed staying at the Island hotel, I had a great time and people were friendly. Room is spacious and food is delicious. The location is very convenient as it's only walking distance from the fashion island shopping area. I specially thank Ms Julia Bakhoum for her assistance and for facilitating my reservation and my stay.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family