“NIce Old School Vibe!”

Sgt Pepperoni's Pizza Store
Ranked #189 of 513 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 22, 2009

Being a fan of old school "Pizza Parlor" restaurants I was excited to go to Sgt. Pepperonis, because I had heard about it before.

The inside decor is really cool, with the old wood paneling on the walls and lots of framed Beatles posters on the wall.

The Lunch Special is a great value, and it comes with a Salad, Two slices of Pizza, and a drink... I think the special was only between $5-7, but I can't remember for sure.

I am told that sometimes the pizza is round, and sometimes it's square... not sure the reasoning but I bet there is a logical reason from the guys in the kitchen.

Overall I like the place a lot, it's refreshing to go to places like this when all the other common places have to unique style of there own becuase they are just part of a franchise. I'd pick this hole in the wall over papa johns/pizza hut/dominos any day!