“Healthy & Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of True Food Kitchen

True Food Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
True Food Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 505 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
California
“Healthy & Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

I went to this restaurant for lunch. I had heard good things and the restaurant did not dissappoint.
Dr. Andrew Weil is the creator of this restaurant chain. If you want greasy, fatty foods, stay away.
This restaurant shows how healthy foods can be wonderful experience!

• Visited October 2013

“Had lunch here.. And came back for dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

The cocktails are amazing. The mojito with grapes and the first one on the list were outstanding

The hummus, lettuce cups and caramelized onion tart were all amazing

The salads with chicken or salmon were so fresh and tasty

The tacos werent that good. The curry was too hot for me but my partner liked them

The choc cake was a good size

Great sized meals, great service

Our meals were split for us, which was awesome!

Irvine, California
“Good FOR You & Tastes GREAT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

You may order gluten free, vegan, sustainably farmed and carnivore meals but all seem to be an excellent balance of fresh and flavor and in perfect portions meant to be good for you as well as great tasting.I had the Red Chili Shrimp which is not a 'Chili" but a tasty noodle and veggie dish with a bit of spice. My husband had the Panang Curry which was one of the best we have had. We split a piece of the squash pie and it was perfect. Definitely NOT cheap, but we were so happy with the meals, it was well worth it. Salads $9 - $14. Sandwiches $12- $16. Main $13 - $26.

• Visited October 2013
Newport Beach, California
“Review - True Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

This place was packed on a Thursday lunch at noon. 15 min wait so we ate at the bar. Menu is a little pricey..$15-$20 for an entree that will barely fill you up if you're a big guy like me.

I got the turkey lasagna and it was pretty damn good though, way better than what I expected. My friend got the turkey burger and he said it was pretty good. Cool atmosphere, good/great food, but pricey. Good spot to go once in a while or when someone else is paying :)

Visited October 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Healthy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

The feel of the place is very natrual and open. If that makes sense.

I ordered the Turkey Lasagna and it was in a reasonable serving plate which wasn't too cheesey and was a light meal. To drink I had the Watermelon Lemondae which was something I've had before. The servers are knowledgable in the menu which helps for first timers.

Visited September 2013