“Amazing food!”

Cuisines: American, Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

I just finished an amazing dinner here. My friend and I had come down to Newport beach for a little getaway and were looking for a decent restaurant. This place was a surprise. We got there pretty late but they were very accomodating to us and the service was excellent. I ordered the spicy calamari and the pasta with shrimp and mushrooms in garlic sauce. The calamari was perfect with a nice kick. But the pasta.....that was AMAZING! The pasta was cooked perfectly as were the shrimp and mushrooms. The garlic sauce was the best thing I have had in a while. Everything tasted fresh and the waiter was very attentive. I will make a point to come here everytime I visit Newport Beach.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Was a good choice for food that was recommended for us as far as the food goes. We all had the burgers which were excellent. For and appetizer we had calamari and beef fried rice, again, both were very good.

The service was EXTREMELY slow. Took about 15 minutes until we got our drinks and 1/2 hour for the appetizers.

Inside of the restaurant is in need of an update. Dont quite remember the room resembling the website picture, but maybe its because we were there for lunch? I seem to remember an area they had set up for a DJ or Band?

Reviewed December 25, 2011

Gotta like garlic, and if you do, come here. Garlic mashed potatoes, garlic sauce on steaks, garlic ice cream, enjoy!

Reviewed November 20, 2011

We were just driving on PSH with no specific plans and we saw this restaurent. Everyone likes garlic in our family, so we stoopped by for just appetizers.

And We had excellent experience. Loved the food, ambiance, service and the price.

Reviewed September 20, 2011

Unlike the first impression of the building the interior, the restaurant has a very tasteful interior with a beautiful bar. The service was very friendly and considerate.
Obviously, if you don´t like garlic this is the wrong place for you. Garlic is used heavily in every dish (and even some drinks), but always in great combinations. The garlic bread is an absolute must. Additionally they have a great selection of local wines.