With a location in OC, I expected this hotel to be surrounded by tall office buildings, which it is. The web site indicated a location adjacent to Fashion Island, but such claims can be misleading so I was pleasantly surprised to find it directly across the street from Bloomingdale's. My total surprise was the view -- from my 9th floor balcony in the main atrium tower, I could see the large pool/bar, a beautiful golf course directly beyond, and the ocean/beach in the distance! I rented a bicycle from the hotel ($26 for half day including helmet and lock) and took the pleasant ride down to the coast and a ferry ($1.25) to Balboa Island. Rooms were recently renovated with LCD TVs, glass showers, and fresh appointments. A free shuttle to John Wayne Airport and the reasonably-priced room service breakfast made this hotel a great value for me. At night, the lobby is full of candles -- a very romantic return from a day of fun. Highly recommended!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amid the unparalleled beauty and relaxed luxury of Newport Beach comes an inventive new concept in hospitality - and a whole new take on the Southern California lifestyle. Welcome to the $75 million redesign of the Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa, where you'll find your most ambitious visions realized. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newport Beach Marriott Hotel Newport Beach
- Newport Beach Marriott Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Newport Beach