I recently stayed at this hotel for 5 days beginning July 2. I was on the club floor. I had a beautiful view of the ocean and nice room. The hotel overall is very nice but the beds and pillows are not comfortable. I was wishing for a Westin heavenly bed the entire time I stayed there. Also, please note that even though we were on a club floor (paying for a club room) the club room is closed from Noon on Friday to 5 PM on Sunday. I find that wierd and having to pay for my wine or drinks on top of the room cost for a drink in the club room was not the norm for a hotel of this caliber. Also when stepping off the elevator on the club floor I found the smell to not be pleasant. Very institutional smelling like a hosptial. I did use the SPA and enjoyed my services. The hotel pool is beautiful as well. Room service was quick too. All in all a nice stay but I will look someowhere else next time for two reasons - club room services and beds were not comfortable. This is a shame because this was my first of many trips to Newport due to business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amid the unparalleled beauty and relaxed luxury of Newport Beach comes an inventive new concept in hospitality - and a whole new take on the Southern California lifestyle. Welcome to the $75 million redesign of the Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa, where you'll find your most ambitious visions realized. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newport Beach Marriott Hotel Newport Beach
- Newport Beach Marriott Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Newport Beach