Little inn By The Bay
Newport Beach Hotel(Newport Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Breakfast included
Bay Shores Peninsula Hotel(Newport Beach)(Great Value!)
$215
Hotel Solarena, BW Premier Collection(Newport Beach)(Great Value!)
$194
$152
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Newport Beach(Newport Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Pool
Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa(Newport Beach)(Great Value!)
$154
  • Restaurant
Newport Beach Marriott Bayview(Newport Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Fashion Island Hotel Newport Beach(Newport Beach)(Great Value!)
$239
$219
  • Pool
Marriott's Newport Coast Villas(Newport Beach)(Great Value!)
$349
$329
Balboa Bay Resort(Newport Beach)(Great Value!)
$286
$259
$595
$395
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsbeach cruisersoffer free bikesworking orderrestaurants and barsnewport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2013

It was a very enjoyable stay. Outside was very appealing. Decor inside very nice. Walking distance to the beach. Room had all the comforts of home. Micro,coffee pot,Fridge,iron and board+blow dryer. Beds comfortable. Complex quiet. Easy to find,parking space for all occupants.patio . Convienece store next door. Donut shop across the street. All you need is right close including the sand. see ya next year. Phil,Moe & Kayla Ann.

• Stayed: July 2013
Little I, Owner at Little inn By The Bay, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Dear Sidnut,

It is wonderful to hear from you. We renovated our hotel about 2 years ago and it is nice to hear that you like what we have done, inside and out. I'm glad that you like our in-room amenities as well as our proximity to everything else in the area. I am especially grateful of your mention that our hotel is a quiet one, for that is exactly what we are during most times of the week, except Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights when the party scene breaks loose. Thanks for getting the word out there. Keep in touch and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Loved the location of this Hotel and the convenience of being so close to the beach and shopping. It was great being able to get beach cruisers at no additional cost to pedal around on. The room had been newly renovated and was very clean. We enjoyed our visit and will stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear 83Michelle1965,

It fills my heart with joy to see another happy customer take the time out of her busy schedule to let us know how well we are doing. It validates the effort that we put forth in making sure all of our guests get the value of what they pay for when they stay with us. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the nice feedback. I hope that you will keep in touch and return to visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

If you want to be near the beach in Newport this is the place for you! They provide cruisers to pedal around the peninsula which are perfect for sightseeing and no hassle of parking. Our room was just big enough. It was clean and new renovated. The staff were very friendly and helpful too. We will definitely stay here the next time we're in Newport!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Little I, Owner at Little inn By The Bay, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Dear MKK513,

Thank so much you for your very kind comments. I knew at the outset that the beach cruisers would be a boon for us! Did you also use our complimentary boogie boards, beach chairs and umbrellas? I am glad that you liked the aesthetics of our newly renovated rooms. I am twice happy that our staff treated you well, not that I expected anything less in that regard. We cannot wait for you to return to visit us again.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Bear in mind that this is not the Ritz so expectations need to be in line. For a decent rate, I was happy with the room. We stayed in room 16 which has a king size bed. Room is very small but clean and in between the buildings so that may have helped with the noise problem. It backs up to a busy road but you have to keep in mind that the beach is a busy, crowded area and if you aren't willing to pay sky high prices for luxury than this place should suite your needs. Location was great, close to pier, etc. McDonalds across the street which was good for our kids. We were there for one night, on a Sunday so that probably also helped with the noise. I am a freak about bed bugs and we check every room we stay in...lift mattress, etc looking for signs of a problem and we found NO problems. I would recommend they install towel rack in bathroom. Would stay again but get a larger room next time.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the liquor store. Room 16 has a king size bed and in between buildings so that helped with traffic noise.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Miss Bunny_13,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. True, we are not the Ritz-Carlton but we do try to provide decent rooms for the price that we charge. We are centrally located, you'd never have to walk far to get decent food or drinks or enjoy the beach. On a more personal note, I cannot begin to express my gratitude to you for having validated the fact that our establishment is completely free of bugs as had been previously alleged. We have been looked over, top to bottom, by the Orange County Public Health Services and passed that with flying colors. Again, thanks a million for that. As for the towel hooks in the bathrooms, that is definitely in the drawing board. It will happen as we continue to look for ways to make our guests' stay more comfortable. The next time you are in town, give us a buzz.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I'm japanese,so i'm sorry poor English.
I stayed hermosa beach room.
I felt good front man.
He is very kindness.
I'll stay this october.
So,I'll book your hotel soon.
Thanks a lot!
see you soon.

• Stayed: October 2012
Little I, Owner at Little inn By The Bay, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Dear CCCHIE,

Thank you for taking the time to give us wonderful feed back. I am happy to hear that our staff treated you very well. We here at The Little Inn by the Bay do our best to make our guests feel welcome and have a wonderful stay. We are looking forward to your next visit. Once again, thanks for the kind comments.