Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,479 results
All reviews balboa building self parking jazz festival fashion island golf course shuffle board beautiful grounds main building great property john wayne airport shuttle service fire pit main pool southern california orange county pools shor
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing experience friendly and helpful staff. absolutely beautiful view. Very closer to the bay and minutes away from the beach. The restaurant was very professional and timely and food was delicious

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattNPB, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Newport Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friendly attentive staff. Clean and comfortable rooms. Wonderful amenities. Time for a face life as it is getting older. Would stay again and will. Love the access to Newport and the area. Recommend the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattNPB, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Newport Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Dirty and Old. You have so many other choices, why go to an old property where they charge a $30 resort fee which is not a resort. Very disappointed with our stay. Hyatt should not promote this hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went to this hotel as part of a leadership training Summit for the company I work with. The layout of the hotel was very interesting but truly functional! It was easy to find my room, and the staff were very helpful in explaining just where to go and pointing it out as well. I enjoyed the privacy of my room without being too far away from the lobby. It was a great stay, and I look forward to staying there again!

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

This is not the newest or fanciest Hyatt Regency but it is a cute resort I enjoy, especially for a category 3. Note, I am a Globalist so I enjoy a free breakfast and the resort fee is waived.

The resort has an executive par 3 golf course included with your room, which I use to brush up on my short game. Gorgeous views. It also has bike rentals, a lawn chess game, shuffleboard and three pools/hot tubs. Fitness center is small but well equipped. Great activities for families! It’s also under 3 miles to Fashion Island.

The rooms are OK. Nothing special but I’m not in them during the day much. I’ve read the walls are thin but I haven’t experienced this myself. No weight scale in fitness center. :(.

Trip type: Traveled on business
HyattNPB, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Newport Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020