Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 06/25/21
Official Hotel
$270
SAVE $14
Free cancellation until 06/25/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$270
SAVE $14
Hotels.com
Expedia.com$284
Travelocity$284
All reviews rooftop deck boogie boards beach towels afternoon cookies fresh cookies across the street post card within walking distance yogurt free breakfast breakfast sandwich home away from home the location is perfect dvd player little things definitely stay here again third floor
Selected filters
Reviewed April 1, 2020 via mobile

Dear Bay Shores Team,
thank you for another wonderful stay at your hotel. There is a reason why you are the number one rated hotel in NB!

The actual Covid 19 situation forced us to stay a few more days in the area what is not so bad I guess? I visited this hotel about 8 or 9 years ago and there was absolutely no alternative for me than staying here again. Your lovely rooms, location, breakfast, free parking, sun deck, fresh cookies and most important your team was just another reason why we came back.

Warren and Donna are the most friendly and helpful people we met in hotels during the years. Absolutely outstanding service. No matter what we needed they were there to help us out and provided informations and help. The moment we walked though the door we felt welcomed. So it was even harder to check out from this hotel and my most favorite city NB.
We hope we all get through this fast and safe and we can’t wait to come back.

Stay safe and healthy,
with best regards
Dominik (303)

P.s Future visitors please book through the hotel directly, not Expedia or Booking etc. They always have the best rate via direct booking.

2  Thank dom_hundreds
Fred Pratt, Owner at Bay Shores Peninsula Hotel - Newport Beach, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2020

Dominik,
Thank you for your wonderful shoutout. I don't know how this review wasn't responded to earlier this year, but I wanted to personally say thank you for your patronage and for taking the time to write such kind words! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future for another stay.

Reviewed March 17, 2020

This is a small, but comfort hotel with close access to the beach and good restaurants. The staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast is okay, but not outstanding. They have free chairs and items for the beach
Wonderful view from the roof.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank D9231KKdavids
Fred-BSPH1, Owner at Bay Shores Peninsula Hotel - Newport Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2020

Thank you for staying with us at Bay Shores. I'm happy to hear that you found our staff friendly and helpful, and that you made it up to the sundeck to enjoy the view! Hope you'll stay with us again in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 6, 2020 via mobile

A charming small hotel with the friendliest staff. Beautifully decorated and obviously cared for. From fresh orchid in bathrooms to fresh cookies every afternoon, it is all perfect. We were a group of 10, the Suite was our headquarters. The upper deck our sunset spot.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Mary M
Reviewed March 5, 2020 via mobile

We've stayed at Bay Shores several times and always enjoy it. It's not a fancy place, but has everything you'd want in a B&B. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The rooms are very comfortable. The rooftop deck has beautiful views in every direction. And this February we very fortunate to have warm, sunny weather. SO great to pick up a towel and a chair and walk across the street to the beach! Hope we'll be able to return again and again!

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Cathy D
Reviewed March 2, 2020 via mobile

My hubby and I stayed here for 2 nights in Feb 2020...this has to be one if the most charming hotels I’ve ever seen!

The rooms were very clean and had so much character...the rooftop deck has a beautiful view and would be a lovely place to enjoy breakfast.

The breakfast (included) was great! They offer breads, fresh baked croissants, muffins, cereal, fruit, boiled eggs, oatmeal ect. as well as breakfast sandwiches that you put in the microwave. While I didn’t try one of those, my hubby seemed to enjoy them.

In the afternoon we came back and found fresh baked cookies in the lobby as well as delicious spa water flavoured with different fruits like pineapple and strawberries.

They have a large collection of DVD’s that you can borrow for free if you want a quiet movie night in your room, and you can buy a bag of microwave popcorn for $1.

The staff here are amazing! Very friendly, quickly learned our names and genuinely thanked us for our visit.

Included with your stay is free use of their beach gear (chairs, boogie boards, beach towels ect) which is a great value over renting from nearby shops. The beach is just across the street, so you can leave your car (free hotel parking!), grab a few toys and walk across to find a spot on the beach.

We will absolutely be back to stay here again! Loved every minute!

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank ChristinaK2011

Christina,
Thank you for taking the time to write us such a nice review. I am so happy that you got to enjoy all of the little extras that Bay Shores has to offer! The afternoon cookies are my favorite! Our staff is really wonderful, and I couldn't be happier that you found them to be genuine and friendly. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.