4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$284
Hotels.com$284
Priceline$284
Travelocity$284
FindHotel$284
CheapTickets$284
All reviews rooftop deck boogie boards beach towels afternoon cookies fresh cookies across the street post card within walking distance yogurt free breakfast breakfast sandwich home away from home the location is perfect dvd player little things definitely stay here again third floor
Selected filters
Reviewed December 20, 2019

Just back from an annual visit to this hotel to see the Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade viewed from the rooftop balcony! What more can you ask for? From start to finish you are treated like royalty by all. A special shout out to Donna who checked us in and out and provided us with lots of good information for our stay. She's more than amazing! Thank you. Can't wait to see all of you next year!

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank debbiebenfield
Fred-BSPH1, Owner at Bay Shores Peninsula Hotel - Newport Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2020

Debbie,
Happy New Year! We look forward to seeing you for the boat parade later this year as well! So glad you had a nice visit, and thank you for the wonderful review.

Reviewed November 3, 2019 via mobile

What a place. Stayed here for 2 nights last week. Room was only small but had everything. Even old school dvd player with vast library at reception. Alk the staff were reall friendly and thanks to donna who went out of her way on several occasions. Coffee and tea always available downstairs and even a little breakfast to keep you going. We met some really nice people here. Overall a great stay in wonderful newport

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank cssoperator

Thank you for the great review! I loved hearing that you enjoyed the "old school" DVD player. It's definitely 2020 isn't it!? I'm so happy to hear that Donna was so warm and welcoming, and that you had a nice overall stay in Newport Beach.

Reviewed November 3, 2019

Needed a 1 day break between 2 trips and this place was perfect. The views from the rooftop terrace were tranquil; the ocean on one side and the bay on the other. I was in the Stars & Stripes room and it was very comfortable. Warren at the front desk was very welcoming and I even received a post card afterwards thanking me for my stay. I will definitely stay here again!

2  Thank MsCaliforniaRed

The rooftop deck is by far my favorite feature of the hotel! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the view and that you'll be back for another stay. Thank you for the great review.

Reviewed October 25, 2019 via mobile

After a six hour drive due to fires around two major freeways , I walked in to be greeted by Bridget who checked me in and made sure I had everything I needed.

This is my third time staying here and I will always come back! You can’t beat the amenities, especially if you want to spend time on the beach. Towels and boogie boards are all provided!

I really like this place and you will too!

Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank beachtravel

I am sorry to hear that you had that experience due to fires, but I am overjoyed that you found your refuge here with us at Bay Shores. We always look forward to welcoming you back, and I we hope to see you again in the future. Hope you had a great New Year!

Reviewed October 24, 2019 via mobile

Found this hotel on Booking.com and what a gem . Yes it’s an older building but it has so much charm and character. The staff are so friendly and helpful. Breakfast is a continental , lots of fresh fruit,cereals. Fresh fruit is put in your room daily. Beds are really comfortable. Location is fantastic just a road away from the beach. Five minute walk to the pier. Lots of choices of food. We stayed for 3 nights, would definitely return. The roof terrace gives you the most beautiful views.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank paulajanewoods

Paula,
Sorry your review went without response! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. It was our joy to have you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you back in the future.