Very comfortable stay. Smart room and quiet even though on coastal highway. Good restaurant across the road and I recommend the Rusty Pelican for dinner overlooking the water of the inlet. Easy drive from LA and not far from Laguna Beach for shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctively different, the Holiday Inn Express Newport Beach hotel is located across from Newport Beach Harbor, on exciting Mariner's Mile, a short drive to John Wayne Airport and walking distance to a wide variety of restaurants and entertainment. Come stay with us when you are attending some of Orange County's best events. Just minutes away from the OC Fair, Toshiba Senior Classic, Pageant of the Masters, Newport Harbor Christmas Boat Parade, Newport Beach Film Festival, Newport Boat Show, and the Taste of Newport Our professional staff is courteous, friendly, attentive and committed to making your stay fun, and memorable with first-class quality accommodations and legendary service to exceed your expectations. The Holiday Inn Express Newport Beach is also located near many top Orange County attractions such as Newport Beach Pier, Fashion Island, Balboa Island, South Coast Plaza, Disneyland, and the Orange County Fairgrounds. Newport Beach is also situated between two other exciting beach cities Laguna Beach and Huntington Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Newport Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Newport Beach Hotel Newport Beach
- Holiday Inn Newport Beach
- Newport Beach Holiday Inn