Motel offered friendly staff and the refurbished rooms are real nice. Wi-Fi access is simple to set up. Location is very good for many area restaurants. There are lots of places within walking distance. Check-in and check-out was fast and efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctively different, the Holiday Inn Express Newport Beach hotel is located across from Newport Beach Harbor, on exciting Mariner's Mile, a short drive to John Wayne Airport and walking distance to a wide variety of restaurants and entertainment. Come stay with us when you are attending some of Orange County's best events. Just minutes away from the OC Fair, Toshiba Senior Classic, Pageant of the Masters, Newport Harbor Christmas Boat Parade, Newport Beach Film Festival, Newport Boat Show, and the Taste of Newport Our professional staff is courteous, friendly, attentive and committed to making your stay fun, and memorable with first-class quality accommodations and legendary service to exceed your expectations. The Holiday Inn Express Newport Beach is also located near many top Orange County attractions such as Newport Beach Pier, Fashion Island, Balboa Island, South Coast Plaza, Disneyland, and the Orange County Fairgrounds. Newport Beach is also situated between two other exciting beach cities Laguna Beach and Huntington Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Newport Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Newport Beach Hotel Newport Beach
- Holiday Inn Newport Beach
- Newport Beach Holiday Inn