“Tasty”

Ranked #29 of 512 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

We went at lunch-- I would suggest RESERVATIONS! We had reservations and had a couple min wait. The chicken meatballs, YUM! I had the roasted chicken, my husband, the cheeseburger. Both very good. The fries are great and Jason enjoyed the deviled eggs as well. Very busy environment, but enjoyable!

Reviewed August 1, 2014

This comes out no.1 or 2 on most sites. Why? Reasonable sandwiches and some simple main courses massively overpriced
It was OK but not worth the hype. Try Tommy Bahama, True Food, Yard House or Roy's

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We have eaten here for years and love the food! Although we gave up meat two years ago, I still think about the amazing french dip sandwich here because it is SO GOOD! The deviled eggs and fries are delicious too. I've never been disappointed by any item on the menu because everything is fabulous. Try the jalapeño cheese dip appetizer if you like a little spice. If I ever eat meat again, I will go to R&D for their magnificent french dip.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We arrived and decided to sit at the bar and have lunch. Ordered the deviled egg appetizer. Very good, and a little sweet from the relish.

I had the spinach and goat cheese omelet, which was fluffy and perfectly cooked. My wife had the noodle salad. It was a generous portion and tasted great.

The bartender provided excellent lunch service. We had coffee and tea, no cocktails.

2  Thank Jim P
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Great service and friendly waitstaff. Was with friends from out of town and they loved it!! If you like a Rueben sandwich try this one as it is made with cole slaw instead of sauerkraut. The corn beef is sliced thin and very tasty. Check it out. Also they have a good wine selection.

1  Thank MQ A