Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Islandgirl53
Santa Clarita, CA
Good Experience

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Jerry L
Mississauga, Canada

All reviews newport landing whale watching sea lions blue whale particular trip grey whales great trip bucket list an amazing experience captain and crew boat trip davey's locker coupon ocean nautilus sightings ship
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Last year we got a Groupon for the Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade Of Lights & Holiday Cruises. It was a great deal and we had a good time cruising the harbor and looking at all the homes that had decorated for Christmas. The crew was friendly and efficient and knew what they were doing. This year, because we went last year, we got another great deal - four adults, one child with drink coupons all for a little over $100.00. If you get a chance, do it! Next year, I think we are going to get tickets to actually be in the parade. It's a fun time for all ages.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We were able to make this trip which was well worth it. The boat was a large one so reduces the sick sickness !! The crew were amazing and we had the chance to see Orca Whales - incredible

Reviewed August 27, 2018

I have seen a whale before my wife and I took this trip. On this particular trip, no whales were spotted but we were given a ticket to take it, again.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

You will see lot of Dolphins and depending on the time of year Whales too. We went in September and saw 11 whales it was really great.

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Didn't see any whales, there I said it but nature doesn't always do as you want it to. I desperately wanted to see a blue whale but did see loads of dolphins and sea lions which on any other trip would have made my day. The review isn't the wildlife anyway as whales don't care about TripAdvisor reviews! Newport Landing whale watching was a fantastic trip, spacious clean boat with friendly knowledgeable staff, they worked hard to show us what we wanted to see but also to make sure we enjoyed our trip. The boat was comfy and I was delighted to see that there were plenty of lifejackets on deck (in case Moby Dick rocked the boat and sent us down to Davy Jones locker)! All in all a lovely trip. But for the whales, there will be another time!

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

We decided to have a family day out whale and dolphin watching while visiting LA. The experience was wonderful for all. We bought some super cheap tickets from the internet, and pre-booked our slot.

This is certainly a worthwhile family outing.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

I saw two whales and many dolphins! I feel Lucky, employees are awesome I recommend it to everyone

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

The whale watching may be slightly oversold BUT we saw a HUGE and rare species, the Brydes Whale. We spent 30 minutes following it around and taking pictures. Dave and Taylor immediately found dolphins and they were ready to play. I’m sure there is no guarantee of finding dolphins, whales or fish but we had a spectacular day!

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

A little annoyed at first this morning since we missed our scheduled trip because we weren’t there an hour prior to our scheduled time (due to traffic)- however they were able to fit us all on a boat later in the day. Even though we essentially wasted our whole day waiting for our new time slot- it became a blessing in disguise because our boat was their first one to see a whale that day...a BLUE WHALE!!! The drone was nice to have because it gave them an idea of where to watch for the whale and it took some amazing pics of the animals we saw from up above.
Well worth the $16 (sale price)!

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend!!! We saw dolphin and sea lions. It's a 2 hour boat ride in the ocean! You can beat that for $16! The crew was very knowledgeable and friendly.