“Nice little coffee shop”

Newport Coffee Company
Alta Loma, California
“Nice little coffee shop”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

I popped in here after I arrived at the beach because I NEEDED my coffee and didn't have any yet, and this little shop was about the only thing open. And I am so glad I did!..I got a mocha latte..it was SO good. Better than Starbucks I'd say. The prices were maybe about the same price..maybe a dollar difference depending on items. They have a great variety of cold & hot coffees from espresso to lattes. They also have danishes, donuts, muffins and 3 or 4 different flavors of gelato, plus tea. Though I only had the coffee everything thing looked amazing. Give it a try if you find yourself at newport beach, ca!

1 Thank amy t

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Delicious”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Stopped here in the morning for coffee. So delicious. Lattes are fresh and tasty. Came back the next day.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Danielle E
“Great Service!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Awesome place, gourmet coffee and food, great service. Very clean and updated with friendly baristas.

• Visited March 2014