“If you like Mexican food, this is a very good restaurant”
Review of Taco Rosa

Taco Rosa
Reserve with OpenTable
Taco Rosa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #110 of 512 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Prairie Street
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

We went to this restaurant with five colleagues. We all ordered different dishes and share them. They were very good to excellent. The fried cheese was fantastic.

1  Thank Colesterol

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We just happened uponed this place. It was a great setting and the food and drinks were excellent. The guac was amazing.

1  Thank cathyanderson63
Reviewed October 22, 2013

If you live in the vicinity, this hard-to-find neighborhood gem is a great place to visit to relieve your jonesin' for Mexican food. Standard fare, but great ambience and service.

1  Thank kingludd
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Had a friend bring me to Taco Rosa after raving about how terrify the food was. I ordered the enchilada meat combo and the food was terrific. Really liked the chips and salsa that are provided at table.
Service was attentive and friendly.

1  Thank ToddB252
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have lived in SoCal and miss the great Mexican food that can be found there. Every time I am visiting the area I try to get my Mex fix. This did not do it. Not really the quality that I expected. I think of this as good franchise level food.....so, just average. The fresh tortillas were nice but the rest did not impress.