“After-Work Drink Spot”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Thursday evening seemed to be "the" day to have after-work drinks at 3 Thirty 3. It's a beautiful but casual crowd, and the lounge has a nice view over a small Back Bay harbor. Serves typical So Cal bar food in the lounge, which was delicious.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Efficient valet, friendly hostess, nice waitstaff, great seating. We ate lunch here, so it was quiet and nice. Great view over the water! We ate sliders and calamari - both were great! I would go back here on our next CA trip - highly recommended. Nice atmosphere and we sat on the long couches - which was really comfortable! It felt like we were sitting at home on the couch eating snacks. Lovely place!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I've been here many times, but this is the first time that I've posted about this place. Overall, it's one of my favorite restaurants. The good is high quality, the staff very professional, and the atmosphere is tremendous. Although it is a little dark, there's a very contemporary but relaxing feel to the place. New York Modern meets Ralph Lauren next to a waterfront. I've been here with others, where one person was wearing board shorts and a t-shirt, and the other in a three piece suit, at the same table, and didn't look or feel out of place at all. It's that kind of restaurant.

On my most recent trip, we had the Thai Calamari from the appetizers, and the Surf and Turf. The Calamari is to die for! Probably me favorite item on the menu! Spicy with a hint of sweetness, you can eat it all day! I haven't met a single person who hasn't liked it! The Surf and Turf was good, but nothing spectacular. To be honest I was a little disappointed. There was nothing wrong, but there was nothing to write home about. I can't say it's something I'll go out of my way to get again.

On a final note, there is a great bar area with a lot of TVs. It can get kind of noisy, even on a day in which it is less crowded. The place turns into a hot night spot later in the evenings, so if you stay too long you'll have to contend with those crowds. There's complementary valet service, and it's mandatory that you use it (as far as I know). Just keep it in mind!

Overall a great place that I will no doubt patronize again!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We stopped here just after we arrived in Newport Beach. The place is awesome, the waitress, Haley, was excellent! Prices are fair and we shared (just stopped for a wine and snack) the fish and chips and they were yummy! We had a great table with a view of the harbor! Definitely worth your visit!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

we come here for a great meal and a relaxing view onto the harbor. or we come here for a drink, some great afternoon music - and a relaxing view onto the harbor. whatever it is, we enjoy ourselves every time. no question, we'll be back...