“Great Time!”

Tommy Bahama's Island Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Tommy Bahama's Island Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 511 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: MacArthur Blvd and Pacific Coast Highway
Transit: Easily accessed from Pacific Coast Highway at MacArthur
Description: Tommy Bahama Island Grille is conveniently located in Corona del Mar Plaza, minutes from Fashion Island, John Wayne Airport, and of course, the beach! The upscale alternative to our Laguna Beach location features a fresh seafood, seasonal produce, and innovative new dishes as the development kitchen for our other 14 locations.
Reviewed July 26, 2014

There is a lot of energy here with people enjoying their meal and the experience of being with family and friends. I love the coconut shrimp and order it each time I'm here. The bread is served hot with honey butter; the service is warm and accommodating. Rosa was a wonderful waitress.
I also had the Tenderloin steak salad.
Being here is more than a meal; it's an evening adventure.

There are newer reviews for Tommy Bahama's Island Grille

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Our waiter was great! We were a party of 10, and we all needed separate checks... No problem for him. Also helped us make our selections for dinner. The lobster grilled cheese was delicious!

1  Thank sreische
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

5 of us had a fun early dinner on a Wednesday night. We had two young children with us who loved the children's pasta dishes. The service was good, food was good, I am looking forward to going back again soon.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

We visited Tommy Bahama's for lunch, and asked for outdoor seating. The weather was beautiful and the atmosphere was perfect. We ordered the American Kobe Burger and the Grilled Chicken Sandwich. Both were prepared exactly as ordered, and were delicious. The service could not have been better. We shared the best Key Lime Pie on the planet for dessert. Overall an A++ for Tommy Bahama's.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Melissa was our waitress and she was on top of everything along with a big smile she gave excellent service. We started our lunch with Coconut Shrimp and they were crispy and hot as they should be served with a sweet Papaya-Mango Chutney for delightful dipping. I ordered the Chicken Chop Salad and it was very good. My friend Joanie ordered the Grilled Steak Tenderloin Salad and that was the bomb. She literally cleaned her plate with the hot dinner rolls they served. I enjoy the Tommy Bahama style and I even have some of their furniture in my home...so this was a great place to have lunch and we will return...I have to get that Steak Salad and I will ask for Melissa...you should as well! Cheers!

4  Thank PeggyChism