“Fantastic fish”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Sao Paulo, SP
“Fantastic fish”
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoy this place. Wonderful fish food and options. I tried Opakapaka fish with potatoes in the oven with a cold withe wine from Obispo region. It was really amazing with high class service.

Antioch, CA
“Recommended”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We went to Harborside for lunch after whale-watching. I appreciated having a nice restaurant nearby. My parents are getting on in years, and we didn't have to walk a long distance, or walk back to the car and drive. It was a bright, spacious place with large glass windows. The waiter was pleasant and efficient. Our party had the sliders, soup in a bread bowl, the fish tacos, and I had the veggie sandwich. I asked for extra avocado on the sandwich, which was no problem. Everyone enjoyed their food. My only criticism about the veggie sandwich was that the skin on the cucumber was a little bitter. I would certainly go back.

• Visited March 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The service was great, food was great and the atmosphere is terrific. We went on a weeknight during our vacation so it wasn't too busy.

Visited February 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Good Happy Hour, Service Excellent!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

My family of 5 went to a happy hour here after coming back from our day trip to Catalina. We were there during happy hour on a Tuesday. Food options were very good, and service was outstanding. Great spot to check out the bay, have good food, and grab some drinks! Calamari, Chicken lettuce wrap, and Ahi Nachos were very good. My kids had the saloon burger and mac n cheese, and everyone seemed to be happy!

• Visited March 2014
Newtown, Pennsylvania
“Pleasantly Happy with Harborside”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

While looking for Newport Landing Restaurant discovered
Harborside - yes - all the while checking TripAdvisor. Location
On Newport Harbor works and the food (Seafood) surprised to the upside! First time ever trying
Ahi Tacos Appetizer. They got it right! Grilled Salmon - Seafood Pasta - really excellent - fresh -
Honestly most of the dinner conversation circled back to how good the food is.